Partners

"My name is Connor, I'm the Android sent by CyberLife."

NOVEMBER 5, 2038

Y/N DROPPED SUMO OFF AT
Hanks, after enjoying his walk. He went home for the night, he flung himself down on his shitty thrift store couch, breaking it once again. "Mother fucker." He cursed to himself, this was one of the main reasons he stayed at Hanks, he got a nice bed to sleep on, a working heater, and company. But he had to go home sooner than later, he had to be the twenty-four year old he didn't want to be.

Y/N's phone suddenly rang, startling the man. He pulled out his phone, pressing the sneer button and bring the phone to his ear. "Hello, this is Detective L/N speaking."

"Hey Y/N, it's Chris. I tried calling Hank but he hasn't been answering. Is he home by any chance?" Y/N laughed at the question, "I actually don't, probably at a bar though. When I woke up this morning he was gone. Hasn't answered me either, why? Is someone wrong?" A sigh came from the other line. "Yeah, we got a new case, homicide. The owners android may have been involved." Y/N hung up the phone, but not before saying goodbye. He grabbed his keys, locking the door as he ran down the old steps.

Unlocking his old car, Y/N drove to the adress, being greeted with police cars and tape. "Detective L/N! Did you find Hank?" He shook his head, walking through the electrical police tape. The putrid smell filled his nose, quickly gagging and covering it. "Oh my god, what died in here? Let me rephrase, how long has he been dead?" Y/N quickly got used to the smell, pulling out his iPad and taking notes on the crime scene.

Hours was spent investigating, time to time the younger man stepped outside to get away from the smell that burned his nose time from time. Y/N pulled out a cigarette, lighting it as he inhaled the smoke that slowly damaged his lungs. He smiled when he saw Hank's car pull into view. "Ben, Chris, look who finally decided to show up." They all three watched as Hank slammed the car door shut, obviously mumbling to himself. Hank got pass the police tape, waving at the three cops.

Y/N's smile quickly faded as he made eye contact with a very familiar face. "Holy shit. Fowler wasn't kidding." He laughed in disbelief, mainly to himself as he finished off his cigarette, flicking the butt of it on the ground. "Y/N, this is plastic fuck. Plastic fuck, meet Detective L/N." The younger one let out a small snort at the old mans remark towards the machine. "My name is C-." Y/N quickly cutting him off. "Connor, I know. I was the one in the SAWT uniform back in August." Y/N extended his hand infront of Connor, the android just stared at it, not knowing what to do. "Alright let's head inside. I got to warn you Hank, it smells like shit." Y/N put his hand down, leading the old man and the android inside.

He heard gagging coming from the man almost immediately. It also hit Y/N, after being away from it for a while his nose became sensitive once again. "It was a lot worse when we got here." One of the nearby police officers butted in, quickly saying goodbye and leaving the two humans to do what they do best.

"Here's what I got so far. It's not a lot, but it will help us in the future. Hopefully." Hank stood next to the body, looking at the tablet as Connor tore off from the group, making his own investigation. Y/N sighed, leaving Hank and following the android, examining it as it looked for clues.

"Can you tell me what you've found so far? I would like all the information so I can conduct a thorough investigation." Y/N gave a small smile to the android. "Of course. So we know he was murdered three weeks ago. Victims name is Carlo's Ortez, he was very introverted so if you saw him outside his house it was a miracle. He was a month late on rent, his landlord came by to see what's up, that's when the body was reported." Connor's LED flashed yellow and back to blue in a matter of seconds.

"Anything else?" Y/N thought to himself, trying to remember everything he found and was told. "Oh, the front door was locked from the inside, it could mean the perpetrator is still here, but I doubt it. The neighbor's said Carlos owned an android, think it's a deviant?" He asked, turning towards the android that stood taller than him, only by three of four inches though.

"It's possible that it could still be here, the question is where?" Connors LED pulsed as he talked, mainly to himself. Y/N left the Andriod to explore, walking back up to Hank. "Find anything else old man?"

Y/N walked over to Hank, taking the coffee cup out of his hands and quickly chugging it. The man started to cough violently. "Dude is that Vodka?" Hank laughed at the younger man, winking at his as he took the cup back, downing the rest of the alcohol. "It sure is, now it'll teach you to not take my shit." Y/N pulled a face, smacking his arm softly. "Think Plastic Fuck found anything?" He asked, giving Connor a new nickname, one that Hank surely appreciated.

The old man shrugged at the question, finishing of his 'coffee' and setting it down on a table nearby. "Where is Plastic Fuck?" Right on que, Connor walked into the room, pushing the two aside and kneeling down next to the dead body. "28 times. He was stabbed 28 times. Okay I think I know what happened." The Android stood up, facing the two cops. "Okay. Are you gonna tell us?"

"Right of course, follow me." The two followed Connor into the kitchen, listening while he explained the entire situation and how it played out. "He was eventually killed in the livingroom. I think I know where the culprit might be hiding." He walked away causing the two humans to shrug at eachother, quickly following Connor to the end of the hall.

Y/N watched as Connor stood on one of the kitchen chairs, pushing the attic hatch open. After Connor was in he walked away. "I'm going to go up with it." The detective walked away, stepping on the chair and hoisting himself up. Y/N immediately pulled out his gun, stepping in front of the android, taking the lead. "Stay behind me Ken Doll. If you get damaged, I'll have to fill out paper work and I hate doing that shit."

The two slowly walked towards the back of the attic, seeing movement from time to time. Y/N reached the corner, turning and moving an object out of the way, revealing a bloody and obviously damaged android. His LED was blaring red as Y/N pointed his gun at him. "Please, don't tell them I'm here." Connor turned towards the entrance and back to the android. "Lieutenant, It's here!" Y/N steadily held his gun to the android, hearing muffled voices from down below.

"Go grab cuffs from someone, and hurry back." He saw that Connor was about to speak, quickly interrupting. "That's an order Barbie." Connor quickly got up, disappearing from the attic.

Y/N fixed his gaze on the android, quickly pocketing his gun when Connor returned. Now all that was left was the interrogation, the part Y/N hated, it could take hours, hours that he didn't want to go through, wanting to get sleep instead.

{ September 9, 2021 }
I wrote this during Math and Zoology today 💀

ANYWAYS! Yall should go read my other stories, none of them are straight romance lmao