Kind Of Reincarnating

'Thinking'

"Speaking"

'"Tailed Beast Speaking'"

Fourth Great Ninja War

Naruto POV

'Kaguya has killed almost everyone... All in a flash. One minute me, Sasuke, and Sakura were fighting against Kaguya and doing pretty well. The next we are back to where we started but with all of our comrades and the ninja allegiance all dead on the ground.'

"We have no choice but to fight! We cannot let the deaths of everyone be for nothing. Naruto!"

'For a second. I thought. I thought it was all over. Now I know that even if we die we must defeat this damn chakra god no matter what. For everyone.'

"Yea. Thank you, Sasuke."

"Ok boys let's finish this ugly goddess up then!"

"Yes, Sakura!" 

I reactivate my chakra mode and the Truth-Seeking orbs.

Sasuke activates his EMS and RInnegan.

Sakura reactivates her Byakugou seal.

We all charge head-on with great speed towards the Chakra God and all hoping to end this god-forbidden war.

I make 300 Shadow clones and make 250 of them use Rasengans and the other 50 use Giant Rasenshurikens with some of them being different types of Rasengans like Magnet Release Rasenshuriken, Planetary Rasengan, Tailed Beast Ball Rasengan, and more.

Over 150 of the clones were evaded and destroyed by the goddess but the rest hit the chakra goddess doing severe damage. 

Sakura then appeared under the goddess and gave her a nasty right hook which sent her flying towards Sasuke who sent her flying with a very strong Chidori.

Sasuke and I then charged at the Chakra Goddess and were about to punch her full force but she was about to evade. Then Sakura came from above blocking her escape route and we all gave the goddess a nasty right/left hook all full power.

We then sealed the goddess once again and fell flat on the ground. Of course, I also didn't forget about Black Zetsu and threw him right into the seal as well.

Sasuke POV

"Now what do we do?"

"I have no clue." -Sakura

"There is nothing we can do seeing as we are the only people alive in this world."-Naruto

'I was really confused. I didn't know what we were supposed to do now.'

"All the animals are now dead on the earth too." -Sakura

"All the tailed beast are alive, including the ten tails."- Naruto

"How do you know"

"Well, it's because I have the souls and all the chakra of all the tailed beast combined, including the ten tails TEME."-Naruto

'He must've received the power from the Sage of Six Paths like how I got the Rinnegan.'

"Oh makes sense."

Sakura POV

'All the humans and animals were dead. Not including the Tailed Beast. I wonder if Summons are dead too.'

"Hey, do you think the Summons died too?"

"I don't know. What about you Naruto; what do you think?"

"I don't know, we'll see"

'Naruto is now doing his hand signs for his Toad Summons. I should probably try it out to for my summons.'

Naruto POV

'I start doing my Toad Summoning hand signs and now I see Sasuke and Sakura do it too. They must be copying me. Hehe.'

Once we all finish smoke appears and so do our summons. 

"Well, I guess they aren't dead."

"What Do You Mean We Aren't Dead?!"- Chief Toad

"All humans and animals but us and summons are dead now..."- Sakura

After explaining more of the events to the Summons, Sasuke and I get pulled into our heads once again and see the Sage of Six Paths, Hagoromo Otsutsuki.

"I don't think I myself could've done that better myself. You guys made no mistake, it was just that I underestimated her. I should've given you more power. I apologize."- Hagoromo

"It was our fault we failed!"

"I have to agree with the Dobe."

"Well, I didn't only come to apologize. I came to give you guys an offer. Since you have nothing else to do in this world. Would you like to be kind of reincarnated?"- Hagoromo

"Kind of?"- Sasuke

"Well, since there are 3 of you, including Sakura, I was planning on combining all of your powers and putting it into one body. You won't be able to control the person's actions but he will have your power and it would cure you of your boredom." -Hagoromo

"I would be ok with that."- Sasuke

"Same!"

"Ok! Now all you have to do is convince Sakura! Also, since they will have your powers they will have the stamina of you three which is your stamina plus your chakra. That is including the tailed beasts!"

"Ok"

We are then sent out of our heads and discuss with Sakura. We then all agree it is a great idea but we should get stronger and learn more Jutsu's. So after 5 more years of learning hundreds maybe thousands of Jutsu each we all finally get kind of reincarnated.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: YOU MUST READ THIS IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND CHAPTERS AHEAD!!!

Ok! It is done. Next Chapter we won't have any of the POV's we had in this chapter. It'll only be the persons that they reincarnated into. Which by the way is Izuku Midoriya or Deku. His POV next chapter will start off in the womb btw so be ready!!!

Also, Izuku will be stronger than in the manga and anime but he won't be overly powerful because I need character growth and development which I never have in any of my other books which is a mistake on me.

FINALLY........ I need SHIPPINGSSSS The choices are...

1. Nejire Hado

2. Mina Ashido

3. Momo Yaoyorozu

4. Kyoka Jiro

5. Ochaco Uraraka

6. Nemuri Kayama/ Midnight

7. Yu Takeyama/ Mt Lady

8. Mei Hatsume

9. Himiko Toga

10. Itsuka Kendo

11. Harem

Ok, Cya Next Time!!!