Exotic
I couldn't believe Roddy was still acting this way with me we had a baby on the way. I wanted to marry him more than anything in the world I just couldn't deal with the constant battles with him. I let him have the codes to my phone's and everything and he still didn't trust me. I stripped down trying to calm my nerves I got in the jacuzzi. I sat in until it got dark outside when I turned to get out Roddy was there watching me with a pained expression on his face. I got out and grabbed a towel walking past him upstairs to the bedroom. I could hear him following I laid on the bed and rubbed my stomach.

I tried to clear my mind but pregnancy had my emotions everywhere. Roddy laid next to meand pulled me into his chest. I listened to his heartbeat as I drifted off to sleep. The next morning when I woke up. I heard him praying
"God please let her marry me I know I don't pray like I should but please she is my everything, I know I keep fucking up but I do love her more than life itself please let her see this I want her to be my wife more than the air that I breathe. Please just do this one thing for me." I kept my eyes closed and pretended to be sleep a little while longer. He rubbed my stomach "Hey lil stink it's daddy I know you probably felt mamas emotions and Im sorry stink" he kissed my stomach before he continued "you think you can make mommy agree to marry me"

My system flooded with love and happiness. This baby really do control my emotions I yawned and stretched I ran my hand down my face I still couldn't believe the baby could understand us this early on in my pregnancy. "I love you mamas" I looked over at Roddy he eyes were dark green "I love you too Rodrick" he leaned in and pecked my lips stopping to look at me. I pulled him in for a deeper kiss. He climbed on top of me and I let him leaning back.

Roddy
I couldn't believe she was letting me touch her she was pissed at me last night. I would have been to I shouldn't have done that to her. "I'm sorry mamas" I kissed her again she moaned into the kiss. I unsapped her bra and took off her panties. I was still upset because I didn't know if she was going to call of the wedding but I figured if she would let me make love to her it would mean she still wanted me. I kissed her neck and she rubbed my head.
I sucked her nipples and played with her clit. "Ohh" I looked up at her and she looked down at me licking her nipples. I kissed my way down her body licking and sucking. I looked up at her and she was still watching me.
I kissed her pussy before sucking her clit "mmmm ohh" I looked up at her and she was watching me I held eye contact with her as I kept eating her out she licked her lips staring at me making my dick jump and harden I at her until my tongue got tired making her cum multiple times. I kissed my way back up her body I kissed her lips and looked at her not moving. She rubbed down my chest and looked at me before grabbing my dick and massaging it.

I kissed her again waiting for her to give me a signal to make love to her. "Bae make love to me" I licked my lips as she pulled down my boxers I sucked her neck as I pushed into her."Ohhh fuck" she creamed on me instantly. I licked my lips as I looked into her eyes.
"I love you mamas" I pumped into her slowly making her feel my emotions. She had so many emotions running through her I could tell. I kept telling her how much I loved her as we made love. I gave her my all and when we were done I looked over at her and rubbed her face she leaned into my touch. "I'm sorry mamas I don't know why I do the shit I do" she exhaled deeply "Baby I love you why can't you understand that I don't want these other niggas I have the only one want"

I took a deep breath and chewed my lips I thought about my past girls calling me ugly and short all the girls who cheated and broke my heart. "I don't know mamas your the best thing that ever happened to me my biggest fear is loosing you to somebody else"
She got on top of me grabbing my face
"Baby you are enough for me whatever these females did to you in the past you weren't meant for them I love you more than the air I breathe let it go so that our love can grow"