41 : White-bellied Tarantula

Comincia dall'inizio

On the other side, Ning Yuzhou, who was thrown out of the white-bellied tarantula's territory, almost fell to the ground.

Then a little rabbit flew out after hitting it, and fell gracefully and lightly on his shoulder.

Ning Yuzhou quickly stood firmly, watching the battle inside, feeling somewhat worried, and said to the demon rabbit: "Smell the rabbit, go in and help your sister."

Hearing, Wen Tutu didn't moved, he ignored the words.
It wants to listen to its sister and stay here to protect the alchemist. If something happens to the alchemist, it won't have any spirit pills to eat.

"Observe!" said the alchemist, and gave it a spiritual pill, "Go help your sister."

Wen Tutu squeezed the lingdan into his cheek very quickly, still did not move, and continued to squat calmly on his shoulders.

Ning Yuzhou was almost stunned by the little rabbit. He grabbed Wen Tutu from his shoulders and was about to throw it into the battlefield. Suddenly, he realized that the battle had been reversed. Wen Qiao finally drove the vine to remove the white-bellied spider, it was tied up, and it was given a fat beating on its head.

Ning Yuzhou calmed down, and continued to watch the battle without urging the Bunny.

Wen Tutu jumped on his shoulder, holding a pill, watching the battle inside while licking it.

It is very confident in her sister, she will be able to defeat the bad spider.
Wen Qiao beat the white-bellied tarantula fiercely and broke its three legs before giving up.
The white-bellied tarantula turned over and lay there, the whole spider looked like it had been hollowed out, and the gaze looking at Wen Qiao was a little frightened, unable to even take care of the broken legs.

Wen Qiao leaped down from the Shijin python's vines and looked at the two clusters of vines full of spider silk. She knew that they could not be recovered. She sighed and said to the white-bellied tarantula: "Let’s start today. In this way, I will come to fight with you next time."

White-bellied tarantula: "..."

The white-bellied tarantula's legs trembled, and continued to pretend to be dead, as if he didn't hear these words.

Wen Qiao avoided the spider silk on the ground, took a few longitudinal jumps, and left the white-bellied tarantula's territory.

Ning Yuzhou who was waiting there stepped forward, took her hand and looked at it, and asked, "Are you hurt?"

"No." The little girl smiled at him, little tiger teeth looming, and her sweet voice said softly, "Although this white-bellied tarantula is a fifth-order, in addition to the strong toxicity and stickiness of the spider silk, other, it's useless, as long as the toxicity and stickiness of spider silk can be restrained, it is not a concern."

At the end, she was a little disappointed, and found herself looking up at the white-bellied tarantula.

Ning Yuzhou had just watched the battle and found the shortcomings of the white-bellied tarantula.

Although it is Tier 5, its combat effectiveness is weaker than Tier 5. What's more powerful is its toxicity and spider silk. It is only suitable for long-range attacks. If you can get close to it and overcome its toxicity, you can easily kill it.

Wen Qiao had previously taken the detoxification pill and was not afraid of the toxicity of the white-bellied tarantula. As for its silk, Wen Qiao used the stone golden python vine to contain it, and easily approached it, brute force to subdue it. When other cultivators encounter white-bellied tarantulas, most of them like fire attack and long-range attack, and rarely operate like her.