Chapter Twenty Two - Years Later

As the years passed after that horrible night, many things happened to Team Flash.

One year later, you were all trying to defeat Devoe. Harry and his daughter Jesse came back to help you. It was confusing sometimes to tell between him and H.R, they were basically twins. You and H.R have been dating for one year and same with Caitlin and Julian and Joe and Cecile. Iris and Barry renewed they're vows with a proper wedding. Julian and Caitlin were doing long distance because he had to move back to England for a while to help his family with some personal stuff.

Two years later, you were all trying to defeat Cicada. Harry and Jesse had left and another Harrison Wells doppelgänger arrived. He was the Earth 221 version of Sherlock Holmes but went by "Sherloque Wells". It was very easy to tell him and H.R apart because of appearance and voice. Julian moved back from England and moved in with Caitlin. You and H.R got an apartment together. Joe and Cecile were engaged and had a baby on the way. Barry and Iris' future daughter Nora West-Allen came to the past.

Three years later, Team Flash was trying to defeat Sendhil Ramamurthy/Dr. Ramsay. The Harrison Wells doppelgänger that arrived went by "Nash Wells". Iris became a reporter and hired a small team. Cisco met his soulmate which was an employee of Iris' named Kamila. Her other employee named Allegra, was the doppelgänger of Nash's deceased daughter Maya. Caitlin and Julian have broken up once then got back together. Nora West-Allen died which put Barry and Iris in a low state of mind. Iris was also trapped in the mirror-verse for months with another villain who went by "Eva McCulloch". You and H.R were now engaged and planning on getting married after Eva was defeated. Joe and Ceciles baby was born.

Four years later, God Speed was the big bad Team Flash had to defeat. Caitlin and Julian were engaged and you and H.R were married happily. Barry and Iris' future kids came back to the past. It was another version of Nora West-Allen and her brother Bart West-Allen to help defeat God Speed. Eobard Thawne came back and teamed up with The Flash to defeat God Speed once and for all. That was the biggest shock of the year. Cisco and Kamila moved to Star City for better jobs and to help Team Arrow now that Oliver Queen was dead.

Years after that, you and H.R stayed married and happy. You both vowed to love and take care of each other always. If it weren't for the writing on the arm, you wouldn't have been with the love of your life and had a wonderful family. You had adopted two kids. One boy one girl. The brother was named "Julian Barry Wells". You named him that because Julian saved H.R's life and you always appreciated that. And Barry because he was a hero everyone looked up to and he was your best friend. Barry was especially your hero. The daughter was named "Iris Caitlin-Y/N Wells". You named her that because Iris was also your best friend and it was a pretty name. Caitlin because she also saved H.R's life and "Y/N" was H.R's idea.
"I chose Y/N for your middle name because your mother/father/parent is the bravest, most beautiful and kindest and loving person I know. You're going to grow up to be just like her/him/them, Iris and Caitlin." H.R explained to his daughter, Iris. You smiled brightly at him as you heard that explanation. You couldn't possibly love him more then you did in that moment.

The End