There Could Only Be One True Harem Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Yuno POV

After finishing my conversation with Hayasaka I went back to my class. Looks like the professor was about to finish up their lecture meaning we would have a short break. Class finished up and wanting to at least put my head down for a bit. A damm loli decided to ruin that.

"Gasai-san it might be your first day here but don't go using the restroom too much now."

"Is it bad if I do use it often? I know that's there's a difference between this school and others abut the number of times I use the restroom shouldn't matter, right?"

I decided to play dumb and get this conversation over.

"Fufu, not true if you use the bathroom too much it'll cost the class if you miss important notes. And also that'll lead to use losing to class points if you use it too much."

"Well, it won't matter if I just do well on the exams. And if I use the restroom it'll be because I have to. But I'll keep it in mind as I don't want to affect the class."

"Nice for you to understand that."

'Oh, this bitch really is testing me. How much I would want to shove her cane down her throat. That way she could lose that annoying and deformed laugh along with her smug smile.'

A minute later a light brown-haired teacher came into the class. She acted too friendly with her students which could lead to problems. I'm surprised she hasn't even gotten in trouble yet but now the best thing came. The bell rang for lunch and I left the class fast. I didn't want to deal with that damm loli anymore. I walked over to Hayasaka's class who was a bit tied up by the cause of her classmates. She skillfully dealt with them and made her way out of the class.

"Ironic it's you the one who was being held up making me wait."

"They wanted to introduce themselves to me while offering me some help around campus." She responded.

"We don't really need anyone to guide us except for one person."

"Certainly and their leader wanted to come with me as well when I said I was going to meet up with my friend that came to this school. Honestly, she really wanted to join me but I turned her away."

"Let me guess it was that good-hearted pink-haired girl? Someone like her wouldn't even be able to even manage to have Kiyo open up." I said my true feelings.

"I know it's best if she just stayed as a fan service character as if she was in a manga. Only us could deal with Kiyo in every way and don't hold him back at the same time."

"Speaking of which those two must've already gotten the jump before us. Why couldn't I be in the same class as him in the first place? Now I have to deal with that stupid loli."

"Can't be helped we did lose and they ended up winning. Although I agree that those two being together with him in the same class ticks me off a bit." Hayasaka responded while agreeing with me.

It was all because of that damm way to determine who goes where. And I just had to lose against Kurumi.

"Hayasaka, it's only fair we make a grand entrance and make sure the whole school knows, right?" I asked her.

Hayasaka's eyes remain cold but even with that she could make people not even notice it. I could just see her face start to smile smugly knowing she'll agree with me. As we found our way to D class and we both saw the two of them already creating chaos.

"Yuno let's make a grand entrance and add more to this chaos." Hayasaka said with a smug grin.

Third Person POV