As if the thought had called her, he tenses as the gray eyes slowly shift in his direction from over an inked shoulder, trapping him with a constricting net and stopping his breathe for a moment. She pecks Claude's neck, sinking her teeth lightly to graze into the sensitive area. Kent remains trapped in her gaze, listening to the groans the man let's out. The gray pools of her eyes beckon him to join, drawing and pulling him. The invitation blunt and open in her eyes.

He rubs his wrists together, the metal shifting silently as he gulped. The rough arms of Claude King stealthily brought down the jeans that she wore, exposing the sexiest thighs Kent has had the honor to see in his life. They were flawless, every inch, from her incredulously tiny waist to the heavy fruitful hourglass figure that adorned her hips and lower to the legs that seemed designed to entice. Her whole body seemed built for this very purpose. Lustful satisfaction. Yet she had that edge to her curves, she had the subtle delicate lines of muscle that caught your eye firmly and pointed out the hidden strength beneath the deceiving tempting call of her body. The rough edges that pin pointed power and dominance, brutality even if poked in the right places.

Emerald eyes watched as the girl put her hands back, twisting her forearms and gently setting her palms against the black marbled counter and leaving her chest on display. Her back arched up, stretching the skin of a noticeable feminine six pack on her stomach. Claude settled his hands on the voluptuous rounds of her hips, he drew her body closer against his, placing another chaste kiss on her lips before drawing down to suck the hard shell of her nipples. Kent swirled his tongue, able to vividly remember how it felt to do that, he could almost feel her tits inside his mouth again.

"Gorgeous."

The sudden deep undertone to his voice made him visibly stiffen, pleasure coiling down his spine and hardening his shaft. The boy cleared his throat, red crawling up his cheek when Ivy strained out another moaned, the sound sweet and delicious. She shut her eyes in bliss, before fluttering them open to promptly clash with his, her body twisting slowly in ecstasy. A dark hungry gray.

"Y-Yeah?"

The shirt covering Claude's torso went flying to the ground and leaving his painted brawny skin to anyone's eyes. His hands cupped her breasts as he resumed the action, drawing the other nipple into his lips and swilling it. Another delighted moan.

"Come here, baby boy."

Kent knew it would be dangerous to go against anything the man said. He had the gravel threatening undertone to his voice, daring him to step away. The boy quickly stood up on wobbling two feet, hands still tied behind his back for some reason. His mind couldn't think past the building tension in his veins and the heavy delirious sounds escaping the two other people occupying the house. Caution was once again tossed out the window like a sack of air. He stumbled to a gingerly halt next to the entangled bodies, stopping two feet away from the suffocatingly arousing scene.

"Hmm?" He tried to focus on the unnoticeable dragon tattoo that ran along his back, but his eyes continued to stray back to Ivy's naked skin, he itched to reach out and hold her.

Claude took awhile to acknowledge his presence, seemingly more absorbed in caressing the weights of breasts he held. His full lips wrapped around the taut nipples and his cheeks hollowed a little as he sucked them, nipping the delicate skin. Ivy's legs lifted and she rested the soles of her feet against the man's waistline, her head fell back and she moaned softly, humming in pleasure.

The action went on longer and Kent failed to pull his eyes away from how the girl's body arched and stretched for more of the touch. Her back sunk up to push her chest into Claude's face, bringing out the round curves of her ass. He watched how the man expertly handled Ivy, his hands roaming her body as though he were a potter who knew his work like the back of his hand. The boy found himself admiring the work.