"Funny, I don't remember putting on my cloak of invisibility before coming here today." Jordan commented. "We should've all wore dresses, though I doubt even that would've got us noticed."

"Mr Peers, Mr Adams-Taylor lovely to have you in attendance." Jordan raised his eyebrows.

"Suck-a-dick" Zak coughed.

"Principal Moore, it's our pleasure. Anything we can do to help raise funds for the school and partnership charities we're happy to be a part of."

"Kiss-ass" Jordan coughed.

"In that case you wouldn't mind taking part in this years human auction, successor wins a dinner with the one and only Liam Maines. All in the name of charity of course." Liam laughed uncomfortably, his friends laughed at his expense.

"I don't think my wife would be too pleased about that." He commented, reaching his hand up to rub the back of his neck

"Oh don't worry the dinner is in all innocence, the buyers know that. Hey, you never know Mrs Maines might dip her hand into her pocket and buy you, a little boost for the ego." I side-glanced at Jamie and he raised his brows at me, Liam seemed to be growing more and more intolerable of this man with each passing second.

"No, I'm afraid I will have to respectfully decline. I can't say I feel too comfortable being bought." Liam answered abruptly, throwing the principal a tone that wasn't to be messed with.

"Oh c'mon, what are you afraid of?" I took an awkward sip of my sparkling water. Liam looked tense, his friends had stopped laughing.

"I'll do it." Jordan interrupted. "We'll all do it."

Liams icy blue eyes narrowed. "No." He said sternly.

"She'll buy you, it's fine." Principal Moore rubbed his palms together and smiled smugly to himself. The guys started getting up from the table and Jordan dragged Liam to his feet by his shoulder. "Jay go get Olive." He shouted back at us as they walked towards the stage.

Jamie skimmed back in his chair and folded his arms across his chest, watching them gather at the side of the stage.

"Aren't you gonna get Olivia?" I asked.

"Nope!" Jamie laughed.

Subconsciously I scanned the room, namely the area that the buffet table was located. Arlo stood grazing at everything. He didn't even have a plate, he just stood eating. My brows furrowed at his weirdness.

"He doesn't look too good." Lexi commented. Under the stage lighting you could see the beads of sweat forming on Liams forehead. He sat in the background as each man was called up on stage to be auctioned off.

"Introducing Zak Adams, he's easy on the eyes ladies and gossipers say he knows how to dance. Why don't you show us some moves?" Zak started dancing in a risqué way, women from all around the room started screaming and waving dollar notes in the air. He dropped his suit jacket to the floor and started teasing his shirt upwards. "Remember Zak, this is a family show." The auction caller said.

"Jesus Christ, is he trying to kill me?" Lexi hid her face behind her hands and shook her head.

I caught Liam and Jordan glance at one another, they both wore the same smile but then Liam shook his head in amusement and looked away.

"Introducing Liam Maines, I'm sure you're all familiar with his talents. I bet all you lovely ladies can't wait to get your hands on a soccer player as handsome as him." He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

"I would play with his balls, twenty thousand!"

"Twenty thousand do I hear thirty?"

"Thirty"