Thirty - mase is a man with a plan

Start from the beginning

We walked back inside, separating at the door and joining the party once again.
"Where have you been missy!" John said, wagging a finger at me. I chuckled as I replied. "With Mase."
His eyes went wide. "Tell me everything!" He said, dragging me away from the party, and upstairs to his room.

"So I bumped into Mase and he asked to talk to me, I agreed and followed him outside. Long story short, he admitted he still loved me and I admitted I still loved him and we are back together!" I squealed excitedly.
"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you darling!" He squealed back, as we giggled together.
"But if he hurts you again I'm afraid I might actually kill him this time..." John stated, a serious tone in his voice.  "He won't John, we are meant to be, we both know it." I replied, placing my hand on his now balled up fist.  He relaxed instantly at my touch.
"You're the most important person in the world to me, I can't stand seeing you hurt." He sighed.
"I know John, I promise he won't, and if he does you have my permission to kill him." I joked, shooting a smile at John which he returned.

As we headed back downstairs I was greeted with Jesse running towards me. "Oh my gawddd, I can not believe you right now, cheating on your husband." He said in an American accent, whilst winking at me.
(Read it in the voice he does like making fun of that American, I'm sure u know the video I'm on about)

"Ahaha you know I'll always love ya Jess." I replied, grinning.
"I know babes, I'm so happy for you." He grinned back, before disappearing to find more alcohol.

Mason's POV

When I saw Mai at John's party, my feelings got even stronger. I couldn't ignore them anymore I had to tell her. I saw her walking alone and grabbed her, asking for a chat. Luckily she accepted. We had small talk for a bit, before I finally manned up and admitted my feelings for her.
Thankfully, she also still loved me. We were officially back on! I was so happy I had her back, that once we got inside I ran over to the boys to tell them the news. I saw Mai walk off with John, probably to tell him we are back together.

All of the boys offered their congratulations, they all knew I was still in love with her and was happy I had her back. Even though they all congratulated me, I did get threats off Jack, Jesse and Sasha, who had joined the lads conversation. No doubt I would also get one off John.
"Im happy for you, but I swear to god if you hurt her again I will batter you!" Jack told me, Sasha nodding in agreement with her boyfriend.
"I swear I'm not going to hurt her again, im in love with her. I never stopped loving her. I want her to be mine forever, I have something special planned to show her how committed I am, and I need your help boys." I told them smiling, thinking about my plan.

Just then I saw Mai entering the room and Jesse sprinting towards her. I chuckled to myself as Dec came up to me. "I'm glad you got her back man, you planning what I think your planning?" He asked.
I nodded in agreement, he sent me a knowing smile as I walked off to go and find Mai.

Mai's POV

I decided that night I would go back to my old home with Mason. We both loved each other, we just needed to work hard on the relationship, together.

~

As I woke up, the sense of relief rushed through me. I was in bed with Mason's arms wrapped tightly around me. This felt right. I'm glad we had that chat last night.

I slowly creeped out of bed, heading towards the kitchen. I noticed Mason still had all the photos of me and him up on the wall. I can't believe he kept those up. I smiled to myself.

I had just finished making breakfast, when a sleepy Mason walked into the room. "Morning Mai." He told me rubbing his eyes. "Afternoon you mean Mase, it's 12:30" I giggled at him.
"Remember we are going on that special date tonight!" He told me grabbing the plate of food I had made for him.
"Yeh I remember Mase, I need to go home and get ready though, so I'm gonna go back soon." I informed him.
"Okay I'll pick you up later at 6, wear something nice." He told me kissing my cheek and digging into his food.

I left a short while later to go home and get ready. John and Jesse picked me up from Mason's, as I didn't have my car with me. They wanted to stay to help me to get ready for my date with Mase later.

Around 30 different outfits later, John and Jesse finally agreed on a satin red dress. I put my hair up in a bun, and accessorised with a Chucky chain necklace, a few good bracelets and matching gold heels.

"You look amazing Mai! This is definitely the right dress for the occasion." Jesse told me smiling at me.
"Jesse it's just a date I'm not sure where we are even going, I might be very overdressed!" I told him giggling.
"Trust me, I know the outfit is perfect for the occasion!" He replied smirking.
"Do you know something I don't Jess?" I questioned him, crossing my arms over my body.
"Nopppeee." He replied, his face however, telling a different story.
"Hmmm liar!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him and turning away to finish my make up.

MaiVerstappen

Liked by Masonmount and 5,456,786 others

We were always meant to be 💙

Comments

Jesselingard- I'm a better stylist than @lewishamilton 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💅
-Lewishamilton- ahahahaha bs Jesse
-are u saying I look shit lew?
-Lewishamilton- no no no u look beautiful
-hmmmmm

User75- are her and Mason back together?
-user54- they haven't confirmed anything yet but I think so

Masonmount- indeed we were meant to be 💙
-love you ❤️
-user33- ahhh I'm screaming they are back!

Johnstones- gorgeous darling
-thanks for helping me get ready 💛

Josverstappen- you look beautiful sweetie x
-thank you dad :)

~

Mason's POV

I had a special night planned for me and Mai, I let all the boys know the plan as they were helping me. I had her two best friends, John and Jesse help her get ready for our date and keep her busy. Meanwhile, I was preparing the rest with the other boys.
I had hired the entire restaurant at the Italian we went to on our first date on. I was currently trying to decorate the restaurant with the boys.
We have covered the place in flowers and photos of me and Mai, and Mai with the other boys.

We finally finished the decorating. Now all that was left was for me to change and pick up Mai.

Authors note- they are finally back together!!  Anddddd Mason has a plan