Sweet baby | F.I. x Reader

Start from the beginning

Alex doesn't answer immediately, compelling Frank and I to look at him questioningly until he's laughing. "Total couple goals!"

"Oh, fuck you!" Frank buries his face in the crook of my neck with a laugh, wrapping his arms around me, and my heart flutters at his manners. Honestly, can he be any more adorable? I chuckle and press a kiss to his neck, running a hand up and down his back.

"We should take a pause for lunch!" Silence momentarily falls in the room with Mikey's announcement after he poked his head into the room - most likely already ready to go get lunch -, everyone checking each other's thoughts before coming to the same decision and momentarily abandoning whatever we were working on or doing.

Frank only stands up with some good seconds I spend poking him and telling him to do so, looking at me with sleepy eyes and pulling on my hands so I can stand up too.

"Annoying." I smile softly, pressing a kiss to the corner of his lips.

"Whatever," Frank groans quietly, face meeting my shoulder again.

"What the hell were you doing yesterday?" I let go of one of his hands and pull him along with me to leave the studio after some of the others, eventually letting go of his other hand to wrap an arm around him.

"Okay, so," he sighs, the corners of his lips curling up lightly, "y'know that movie I wanted to finish? I only had managed to go halfway through it, y'know, and-"

"You spent the night watching it?" I furrow my eyebrows. Impressing how it still surprises me even if he tends to always do it.

"I mean, that too." Frank shrugs. "I ended up watching another one I found among my DVDs. 'Swear I was just gonna watch the beginning to know what it was about, but I was already at the end of the movie when I noticed it! Then I decided to finish watching the other and smoke, then it was too late when I went to sleep, but I didn't notice it!" He offers me a smile, batting his eyelashes. Of course, he seems to regret it a lot and certainly didn't know the time. So true, king.

"So original, Frank." I roll my eyes, suppressing a chuckle. "If you fall asleep mid recording session, I'm just gonna leave you there and go home."

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me," I tease, pressing a kiss to his lips - he furrows his eyebrows, sulky.

Once eating, we're back to the studio and give ourselves a break, discussing a few adjustments on the song before Ray can actually go record it. Thankfully, Frank and I already recorded our parts, so it's mostly up to Ray, Gerard and Matt, taking in consideration Mikey already did his job - though, unlike Frank and I, he mostly lazes around instead of helping the others improve the song, but whatever, that's Mikey and we love him no matter what.

Frank is sitting down on my lap again after having walked around for a hot minute to give Gerard, Geoff and Ray a few opinions and grab more soda for himself. His eyelids close heavily, resulting in long blinks as he observes Ray through the clear glass.

"Either get a sleeping schedule or I'm gonna put you to sleep myself." I press a kiss to Frank's cheek, pulling him close to rest his head on my shoulder again.

"Please do," he hums, nuzzling me.

"That's not how you're supposed to react," I chuckle. Frank only grumbles in response and I sigh softly. How can I be so in love with someone? I press a kiss to his nose and let a hand up and down his thigh before slipping it under his hoodie and his shirt, running it against his tummy softly. A red tone immediately dusts over his cheeks with it and he hums, wrapping his arms around my neck.

Surprisingly, Frank ends up falling asleep at some point and continues out even with Gerard screaming the lyrics behind the clear glass this time and all the talk around us. I don't bother, honestly, and carry on talking to the others normally despite holding him - I let him lie down on the couch at some point, throwing a blanket over him, his head on my lap.

"Goals," Alex whispers loudly. He's with that stupid camera again, grinning wide.

I laugh. "Shush, motherfucker!" I whisper in about the same tone and grab a throw pillow, tossing it at him, making us laugh again.

Even if Frank needs to rest, I don't let him sleep for too long as it might ruin his night sleep even further, so I try to be as gentle as possible when shaking him lightly. He whines, at first, squeezing his eyes shut and burying his face in my stomach; I need to fight against wanting to let him continue to sleep, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I'll let you come over to my place tonight if you wake up now." I rub the back of his neck; he leans back into the touch.

"Okay," he breathes, finally. "I'm doing it not because I can go to your place because I can go there whenever I want, I'm just waking up because I want to," he whines, groaning at my chuckles.

__________