Chapter 1 ♪ Sick From The Melt

Start from the beginning

"I guess so," she responded then looked at Elizabeth to see she was smiling widely at her. "I mean I'm not sure though."

"I understand," Elizabeth said with a teasing soft giggle. "he doesn't seem like he hates you though?"

Audrina gave Elizabeth a challengingly look, she knew she had to prove it. "I'm sure you've heard the songs off the album Infamous?"

"Heard the songs, girl, I have all of their albums and know all of their songs!" Elizabeth exclaimed proudly, Audrina rolled her eyes with a slight smile on her face.

"Sinematic, Synthetic Love and Hatefuck was inspired by our relationship if that's the word to describe this."

Elizabeth's jaw dropped instantly, she was quiet for a minute or two while those songs Audrina said replayed in her mind.

"Oh my god, I understand it now! It's totally him and you!" she said in a loud voice. "wait, if those songs are about you," she said as she put together the puzzle. "he pretty much uses you and hates you?"

"Exactly!" Audrina said. "and the song Contemptress is about me too."

"How do you know those songs are about you though?"

"He texts me and tells me to look them up, and that he wrote them about us." Audrina replied while crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's so cruel!" she said. "this is so insane, I feel like it's not true."

"Believe me, sadly it is."

"Do you regret sleeping with him?" Elizabeth asked suddenly, that was a question Audrina couldn't answer one hundred percent honestly because she wasn't sure. She didn't know if she regretted it, or even if she felt guilty for doing it. Surely he didn't.

"I'm not sure honestly," she replied with a shrug. "it's complicated."

"I understand, I would be confused about the whole situation if I was you too."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Audrina apologized, Elizabeth smiled big.

"Don't be, really. I understand why you didn't," she said then stood up. "now, do you want to go get lunch or something? Because I really don't feel like sitting in a hotel room until tomorrow."

Audrina laughed then nodded, tomorrow was the second day of Carolina Rebellion and they weren't planning on leaving Charlotte until tomorrow evening. They grabbed their bags then left the hotel room, the sun was beginning to set and it made a beautiful orange color in the sky. The air was cooling down, but it still felt nice against their skin. They climbed into Elizabeth's yellow and black mustang, clicked on their seat belts, then drove off from the hotel's parking lot.

"Do you mind if I put on Motionless In White?" Elizabeth asked after a minute of driving, Audrina laughed with a roll of her eyes.

"You just saw them in concert!"

"I know, but not all of their songs." Elizabeth protested, Audrina shook her head. Was she serious?

"I guess if you absolutely have to."

"I do, but I won't play Infamous. I'll play Creatures." Elizabeth said as she placed the Creatures album into the CD player, she pressed play then turned it up. Even though she didn't want to listen to them, it was Elizabeth's car, and her radio, so she could play whatever she wanted but Audrina respected that she asked before just playing it without caring if it bothered her or not. But Audrina also knew Elizabeth was the type of best friend that did things just to bother her, so she was preparing herself. It was still too early for her to tease her about all of this at the moment, but give it time.