𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

♪ Dynasty - Miia ♪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A series of unfortunate events

Lexie's hands were shaking. Braeden reluctantly handed over a gun, still concerned about the girl's safety but also worried that she wouldn't even be able to defend herself with that much fire power, "You know how to use this, right?" 

"Um..." the redhead examined the gun in her hands, her mind spinning since the last time she held onto something exactly like this was when she shot Jennifer in the leg. And that was a time she didn't exactly want to remember.

Derek spotted the hesitation on her face, and so reached towards her with his shaking hand outstretched, "Give it...to me..." Lexie and Braeden turned to face each other in worry. As much as the redhead wanted to oppose and take on the responsibility of shooting at a Berserker or Kate if either one appeared,  she knew that she wouldn't be able to handle it, and Braeden knew that as well which is why she didn't even give her a chance to protest.  

"You can still pull a trigger?" He just answered with a simple nod. Lexie clutched onto the gun in her hand, but Braeden somehow tackled it away from her and deposited it into Derek's motionless hands. "Okay then, you two stay here, I'm gonna check the area." 

Before Braeden could rush off, Lexie grabbed her sleeve and pulled her back slightly, the two of them at a short enough distance from the ears of Derek Hale. The redhead swallowed the worrisome lump in her throat, she glanced between Derek and Braeden nervously before focusing on the woman opposite her, "They're coming aren't they?" 

She didn't answer, but Lexie knew she was right, a Berserker or two were definitely on their way to finish Derek off. Braeden hurried off with her shotgun and Lexie was left defenceless, having to be protected by nothing but a pistol in the hands of an inevitably dying man. The Martin girl dropped onto the sand, her back against a piece of rubble. The two sat there in a nervous silence, knowing that in only a few minutes, monsters would be here for them again. 

But down in the depths of La Iglesia, one of the monsters had already found the pack. Stiles had just ran off with Kira's sword, in search for the two of them, and the rest of the pack remained to take on a Berserker. Sabrina stood there with her claws out and her teeth sharp, she'd show this creature no mercy. Not after Scott, not after Derek. After all the pain she'd been through, the anger had surfaced and she would fight with all she had left in her.

At her sides, Malia and Isaac, the two of them following her lead and standing their ground. And behind them, slightly cowered away, was the newest addition to the group. He'd never fought in a big fight before, and yet here he was, his very first. Sabrina didn't have to say anything or give him any kind of pep talk because she knew that he was feeling the effects of the full moon, and that he too was furious about the loss of his other Alpha. And that's why she knew for sure that as a pack, the four of them could easily beat this monster.