"No that's it. I hope you two are very happy together, Luke." I said before walking off.

"Meghan please," He said running up in front of me, taking my hands." Please don't do this. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I can't lose you. I love you so much please don't go."

I wanted to believe him but the image of him and this girl together is burned into my memories and when I look at him all I can think about is that.

"No." I said, tears coming out." I feel like I don't even know you anymore. I thought you would be someone who would never, ever hurt me but when I look at you I picture you two together. I'm sorry but this is over." I took my hands away from him and headed for the exit. I stopped in my tracks and turned to him before taking off his shirt; the same shirt she was wearing in one of the pictures Jack sent me. I threw it at him before leaving.

Luke's POV:
"That's not how you two were supposed to say goodbye." Michael commented.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

"Whoa luke calm down." Calum said.

"Did you not just see what just fucking happened?! Were you not listening?! I just lost the best god damn girlfriend I've ever had! How am I supposed to calm down?!" I yelled." This is all your fucking fault." I said to John.

"I told you to break-" I cut him off.

"Why would I break up with my actual girlfriend for some girl I wish I had never met?!" I asked." Seriously in what world does that make sense! I would've risked screwing up everything I've worked for and what these guys have worked for because that's not just some girl. For the first time since Aleshia and I broke up, I've finally found a girl who I can picture myself with for the rest of my life and you wrecked it." I grabbed my jacket and started heading for the exit, I didn't want to be around anyone right now but I saw Bridget coming back in.

"I'm going to ask this one time before I decide whether or not to beat you up." She said sternly." What exactly happened with this chick?"

"Bridget not now." I snapped. I pushed past her but she grabbed my arm.

"No I want to know. What happened that caused you to cheat on her?"

"Fine. Two months ago when my face was plastered on every pop magazine cover in the nation regarding a misunderstood fight between me and some random guy, my producer thought it'd be a good idea to hire a girl who had good media reputation to promote us in a better light. I had until the end of the last tour to change his mind but he wouldn't budge and a month ago he came into a meeting with her and told me that she would be my fake girlfriend for the time being. I wasn't allowed to tell Meghan or anyone outside our band in risk of it getting out. As badly as I wanted to, I didn't because I knew it'd hurt her and a part of me hoped I could get out of it. At a party last night in celebration for this tour, I had one drink and that chick had more than I could count. The press were there and we were supposed to act like a couple despite me pushing her away from me and only taking pictures if the guys were there too. I was about to leave but she grabbed my face and kissed me right in front of a photographer and next thing I know I'm on her Instagram, I'm on fans twitter pages, and worst of all it was a trending topic on google." I explained." Go ahead and hit me Bridget because it'll put both of us out of misery because thanks to Arzaylea I lost my girlfriend and god knows nothing I can do right now will make me feel less shitty."

She was speechless. After a minute or so of saying nothing she drew her arm back and punched me in the nose.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, grabbing my throbbing nose.