Prologue

NEW YORK

The entire city was a massive battleground, the streets were littered with massive spider bots, a spider army and leading the army was the man in control himself, The Superior Spider-man.

There was a power struggle between Spiderman and the Avengers aided by other hero teams like X-Men, fantastic four and the defenders.

" We have to stop him, Tony! He has turned an entire city into a battleground! Can you reach him? " asked Captain America as he was fighting spider bots and army along with his fellow Avengers.

" Sorry Cap, can't! I have to fight all the bots in the air as they are tailing me! Can anybody else reach him, I'm kinda busy!" Said the Iron-man.

" No Stark can't, we are busy defending the civilians! " stated Susan storm aka the Invisible woman as she and her family, except Reed, were trying to defend civilians from all the wreckage.

' What the hell Reed you should be here, helping us! not with your toys in the lab! ' thought Susan angrily, her temper has risen because of Reed and Peter himself.

Why is he trying to take over the city, wasn't he here to protect it? Then why he is proving JJJ right by acting like a villain.

" No, we can't either, the street gangs have decided to aid Spiderman in this war so hells kitchen is now really a literal hell! " stated Daredevil as he was fighting relentlessly with his team to defend the hells kitchen.

" I knew it, he was a threat we should have neutralised him long before. Now we have to fight in this war! " stated an annoyed Hawkeye, he was furious at spiderman for dragging them in this mess.

He was going to have a good time with a woman he was trying to seduce but now all his plans were crushed.

" Clint, FOCUS!" Snapped an annoyed Spider-woman as she glared at her cheating ex-boyfriend.

" I'm sure he's not my real teacher! " said Hope as she crushed multiple spider bots.

" yes, Spiderman doesn't hide behind gadgets! " said Anya as she dealt with the spider army.