I held the phone with two hands on each side making sure not to drop it. Roman stood behind me both hands on my wrist rubbing it to comfort me, and his head sinking into the crook of my head

I was only looking for one app. Anomify. If I'm thinking straight which I hope not akio has been messaging me the whole time.

"Isn't that the strangers app."

"You know when you came to the park."

"Mhm."

"Dolorez gave me back my phone. I checked the messages and he seemed to know what was going on."

"Oh my god."

"You didn't tell anyone besides your friends."

"Correct."

"So it must be him or Azrael." I whispered searching my name. I stared at the screen reading back all the messages he sent me.

"It was him." I said turning around locking eyes with Roman. I hadn't even realised that the phone was now in romans hands.

"I'm sorry." He said pulling my into a hug.

"Why did he die." I whispered crying into his chest. That was the only thing I have been thinking about.

"He's not dead Sofia." Roman whispered.

"There's a high chance. I'm getting used to saying it." I said looking at the phone.

"He has no apps except that and notes."

"And the other apps that comes with the phone."

"Mhm. But why are they all in a folder. Only anomify and notes are out." I said looking at him furrowing my brows.

"Check his notes."

"Okay." I said whispering.

I tap on the notes app and see a locked note with the title as my name. I click on it and look at Roman.

"Try your birthday?"

I tapped in my birthday 4th of October 2005 and surprisingly it worked.

"How did you know?"

"He was asking me for your birthday the other day."

"He knew he was gonna die?" I whispered.

"Don't say that Sof." He said rubbing his forehead.

"Dear Sof, I knew it was you on the app ever since the beginning. I wanted to check up on you without being weird so I messaged you anonymously so that you wouldn't know. I'm sorry I kept it for you but I don't know if I'll be okay after trying to save you. Don't beat yourself up if things don't go perfect. Tell Roman and Azrael that too. I love you and I'll miss you. In another life Sof."

"Did he just say he loves you."

"It's like a friend way Rom" I said tears filling my eyes.

"God I hate this." He whispered running his fingers through his hair.

"He's gonna be okay. He's gonna be fine." I don't know how I'm gonna comfort him when I need comfort myself.

"Here you go." I said giving the lady the phone.

"I'm sorry." She said leading us out.

"You wanna go to akio?" I said grabbing his hand.

"Yes- no - yeah." He said hesitantly.

"Cmon."

I wrapped my arm around his arm as he had his hand covering his face. He helped me into the car and then got into the car himself.

"Roman just because I'm beat up doesn't mean I can't open the car door myself."

"I've always opened the car door for you love."

"Oh yeah. Are we going to akio now?"

"Yeah." He said squeezing his eyes then driving.

He was more closer to Akio then I was so I completely get where he's coming from. This obviously won't be easy on him.

"We're here." He said tapping my shoulder.

He turned the car off and stared blankly at the stars.

"Remember that night you took me out to watch the stars." He whispered.

"Yeah." I said smiling at the fact that he remembered that day.

"I looked at the stars everyday when you were gone." He said his voice cracking.

"And now that your here I lost someone else." He spoke pulling on his skin. He but the corner of his lips and looked up at me. His face was desperate for something but I couldn't tell.

"I love you. I'm sorry." I pulled his hand away and placed it on my waist as I shuffled closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I rubbed the back of his neck. Everytime I think about this I cant help but feel somewhat guilty,

If I had actually just shot them straight away no one I loved would've died. No one would've been hurt. Romans acting like he doesn't have scratches on his face too.

"If I didn't let you go out that day he would still be his annoying self. And your face wouldn't be so bruised. And you wouldn't have had to go through that." He said tilting his head to the side.

"It's only a few cuts and bruises. I'll be fine." I said smiling.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye. Or say I love you." He said smacking his head on the wheel.

"If we go in now and he's awake you could say your byes then." I whispered kissing his nose.

"I missed that." He said smiling.

"I'll look after your bruises when we get home I promise." He said getting out the car.

𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑? 𝐈 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓? 𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇