Nights In White Satin

Song - Night in White Satin by The Moody Blues

Elijah wipes the blood from my face with a wet napkin.

We're alone in the packhouse kitchen, the whole pack is outside in the dining room waiting to meet me.

He lifts me down to the floor, "ready?"

"Ready."

As he turns I grab him, pulling him back to me. I reach up and pull him down by the shoulders as I move up to my toes. I place a kiss on his soft lips.

"Ok. Now I'm really ready."

He pulls me back, "well, now I'm not."

He lifts me up, bringing my height to his and connects our mouths. This kiss isn't soft or sweet like mine. His mouth moves with mine in desperation. I feel this becoming more than a kiss, quickly.

"E-Elijah," I moan against his mouth, "we have to go."

He groans, "I don't want to."

I laugh at his pouty face.

"Do I look messy? Like we've been kissing?"

"You look beautiful."

He takes my hand and we walk out into the dining room. I only make it about five steps before a woman collides with me. Wrapping me tightly in her arms. I feel her shake and sob against me.

"You saved my son, Luna. Thank you," she cries.

"This is Abigail, the trainees mother," Elijah says softly.

I smile at her, not sure what to say.

When Abigail sits Elijah brings me to a table in the front of the room.

"Everyone, this is Sorsha, my mate, your Luna. We are incredibly lucky to have her. I am lucky to have her. As I'm sure most of you already heard, word travels fast around here, she is already an asset to our pack. I will be stepping back for two weeks to show her around and spend time with her. We will still be around, so please, don't be strangers."

After the introduction, coffee and a spread of finger foods and desserts is set up. We spend the next few hours talking to different groups of members.

Most of them want to know about me, how I knew about the toxin, where I went to school, when the Luna ceremony will be.

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. I feel overwhelmed. This is the kind of pack I always dreamed of. Elijah told me that they were informed of my... gift, and my lack of a physical wolf. If it bothers anyone they don't let it show.

"I'm going to steal my mate away now," Elijah announces to the room and there is a chorus of "awe's."

"Don't whine, you've had her for two hours! We'll be in for breakfast in the morning."

I see a few of them light up excitedly. They love him, it's very open. I can feel that they care for me and accept me because they so want for his happiness.

He grabs my hand and quickly leads me out before we can be stopped again.

"That went well, they love you," he smiles down at me.

"They were so welcoming. I feel... I don't know what I feel this has been..."

"Overwhelmed, baby. You're overwhelmed. Let's go have a quiet night, relax."

When we get back up to the house I decide to shower. I know Elijah wiped the blood off but I want to get really clean, there are still drops on my shirt.

Elijah sits on the couch quietly. His inky skin shows through the white tshirt. I never knew that tattoos were a thing that I was into. I sneak glances of him sitting there, I know he's trying to go slow and give me space after our conversation earlier. I appreciate it but right now, I want my mate.

"Do you... would you want to join me?"

His eyebrows shoot up, "you would be comfortable with that?"

"If I recall correctly, you owe me a debt, Alpha."

His eyes immediately darken, lust swirling through them. He stands quickly and pulls his shirt over his head, "be careful what you wish for, baby."

I run up the stairs with him right on my heels.

When we get to the bathroom his hands are fumbling with my pants. He rips them down my legs and groans.

"What is this that you're wearing? Fuck!"

My bodysuit looks like a long sleeved one piece bathing suit. I blush under his gaze.

I pull it down over my shoulders and step out of it while he pulls his pants off. He's standing fully at attention, hard and ready to go.

He turns the shower on as I slip my bra off. When he turns around he drops his head back and groans.

"I am going to lick every inch of you tonight," he steps forward and hooks his fingers into my panties, dropping them down my legs.

He shamelessly stares at my naked body. My cheeks flush but I'm not embarrassed. It's hard to feel self conscious when someone is looking at you the way he is looking at me.

He lifts me by my waist and I wrap my legs around him. He kisses me softly, much softer than I was expecting. The water is warm when he steps under the spray. He sets me down and squeezes some of my body wash into his palm.

"Come here," his voice is husky.

I step forward and he carefully washes my body, paying particular attention to the areas where the blood soaked into my clothes.

He bends down to his knees, rubbing his hands over my legs. Seeing him on his knees before me makes my core throb.

He leans forward and slides his tongue through my wet folds. I grab onto his head for stability, my knees immediately feel weak.

"You're so fucking sweet," he groans against me. As he works his tongue faster I start to feel a deep, tightening in my stomach, like a coil being wound until it snaps.

He lifts one of my legs and slips my thigh onto his shoulder, spreading me open for him.

My legs start to shake and I grasp desperately for something to hold onto. A loud moan pushes through my lips which causes him to move faster.

I scream as an indescribable rush of pleasure courses from my spine through the rest of my shaking body.

"Elijah," I call into the humid, sticky air.

I can hardly catch my breath as he pulls his face back, licking his lips with a devilish smile.

"That's one," he says as he lifts me in his arms. Our wet bodies slide against each other as he carries me to the bed.