"Should I change?" Ara talked to herself as she looked in the mirror 'no don't you are beautiful and perfect ' he whispered hoping she would not change "we will get late " she whispered taking her phone and purse and coat while going out.. as she went out she saw her handsome man already waiting for her with a pout..

Ara smiled "do you want me to change?" She asked as taehyung sighed "no it's fine baby I was just jealous about other boys look at your body but it's fine I'll be with you " he said as Ara smiled the couple beside them smiled "okay okay you couple...

Ara smiled "do you want me to change?" She asked as taehyung sighed "no it's fine baby I was just jealous about other boys look at your body but it's fine I'll be with you " he said as Ara smiled the couple beside them smiled "okay okay you couple now let's go shall we?" Jimin said as the other couple glared at him both couples got out of the house jimin and Y/n went ahead as Ara was wearing her heels...taehyung sighed "sit here baby I'll help "he said helping her she smiled after he was done he kissed her making her kiss him back "I love you Ara " he whispered as she smiled "I love you tae " she whispered as both held hands going down...but even before they can go the lights went off...they decided to ignore it and went out...

Y/n's POV

We waited for them as jimin was gonna drive so I sat beside him but he always put my seatbelt on what's wrong with him today I sighed putting it on myself maybe he forgot? "Jimin ?" I asked as he didn't looked at me did he not heard me ? "Babe ?" I said louder as he looked at me with a blank face "what ?" He said bluntly I looked at him confused "no-nothing " I whispered looking out watching Them come "sorry for wait " taehyung said opening the door for Ara as I smiled "no worries " she said as she looked at jimin who was now looking at the backseat where Ara and taehyung just sat "lets go ?" Y/n said as jimin nodded...

Authors POV

Jimin sighed where did they had to go ? How would he know does it mean he has to leave the body now ? He sighed..."jimin ?" Y/n said as jimin looked at her confused "huh ? " he asked as she sighed "let's go ?" She said as he nodded not understanding what happened to himself is he not well?

The Hall was packed with different kind of peoples some where white collar, some where black the place was like this filled with all kind of peoples the party was arranged by Kim Seokjin the president of Kim's Desire he gained so much this year so that's why this party...

Yoongi drank the shot as namjoon did the same "I heard park jimin is also coming ?" Namjoon asked yoongi as he nodded "yes with kim taehyung " he said making namjoon groan "I fucking hate that man !!" He said as yoongi chuckled "whatever dude " he said as he looked at the entrance watching there biggest rival coming inside with his wife and behind him Kim taehyung with a girl...she wasn't visible since she was behind taehyung..."they are here " he said standing up so they can greet them..

Seokjin walked up to jimin "hello there mr.park thanks for coming " he said smiling genuinely "it's nothing mr.kim am glad to be here " he said as they shaked hands "meet my wife Park Y/n " he introduced as jin smiled bowing to her "nice to meet you Kim taehyung " seokjin said as namjoon and yoongi joined him "same here Kim taehyung nice to meet you " they both said as taehyung sighed "nice to meet you three " he said as seokjin looked behind taehyung "is she your women ?" He asked curious as taehyung nodded "meet Lee Ara my girlfriend " he said as Ara looked at them but a gasp left her mouth as she looked at Yoongi...making him smirk "oh lee Ara? Nice to meet you am Kim seokjin " he said as Ara smiled at him "nice to meet you mr.kim " she said as namjoon smiled too but as if something clicked in his mind his eyes widened but he decided to hide it "excuse me yoongi hyung can we talk ?" He said as yoongi nodded both went away...