Chapter 5 - Sparks of Love

A/n: After few days

Harry's POV
Ron asked me, "Hey mate. Have you ever wondered how Hermione and Y/n attend all the classes?"
"I don't know" I reply.
Hermione jumps in "Don't be silly Ronald. How could someone be in two classes at the same time?" I saw Y/n was trying to stop herself from laughing. What was the matter?

She asked Hermione, "By the way, which classes do we have tomorrow?"
"It's Care of Magical Creatures first and then it's Defence Against the Dark Arts."
I mutter "You are beautiful, Y/n." Oh no. Not again. I really hope Y/n did not hear me.

"Huh? Harry? Did you say something about me?"
"No...nothing" I reply. I really don't know what's happening to me?!
Then they go in their dorms. I and Ron too decided to go to our dorms. And so we did.

Y/n's POV
I was really not able to sleep. I thought Harry said that I was beautiful. But he denied it. Did he really say that? Or is it just my imagination? 'Get to sleep Y/n' I say to myself.

Next day, I wake up, get ready and join Hermione for our first class. Hagrid went to take something after saying us to open page 49. Hermione said "I think the books are funny!"
Malfoy starts again, "Oh yeah, terribly funny! Really witty! God this place has gone to the dogs wait till my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes!!"
"Why do you have to interfere everytime?"
"Shut up filthy murderer's daughter."
I was going to stop him but Harry stood in front of me, "Shut up Malfoy." Still, he called me a murderer's daughter again and again and he has no limits!

I was gonna stop him but...but Harry did my work "Don't...Call...Her...A...Murderer's...Daughter!!!" He said.
"Oooh. Why is it Pottah? Why do you care for this filthy person?"
"Oh just shut up. She is NOT FILTHY!!"

I saw Harry that aggresive for the first time. He was my best friend, but the way...he stood up for me...was he...? No, he's just my best friend! If I was at his place, I would've done the same thing!

Suddenly Malfoy approaches Harry and cries "D...Dem...DEMENTOR DEMENTOR!!" We turn around and look but there were NO dementors.
Not again, he's pranking and making fun of us all the time.
"Just keep your bloody mouth shut!" I say.
"Leave him" Harry said holding my arm.
When I started turning around, Malfoy said "Got scared, huh?"

Malfoy can't stop, could he?
Pointing my wand towards him, "ONE MORE WORD, YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE YOUR LIFE!!"
Harry grabs my arm again. I look at Harry and lower my wand.

Harry's POV
"Ta da" Hagrid showed us a beastly creature. "Meet Buckbeak" he said. "Hagrid! Exactly what is that?" Ron asks.
"That's a hippogriff. A half-horse and half-eagle creature. They are proud of themselves. Very easily offended" Y/n replied.

"That's right, Y/n. Yeh do not want to insult a hippogriff 'cause it might be the last thing you ever do!" Hagrid completed Y/n. I heard Hermione whispering to Y/n "Where did you get to know that?" and all Y/n did was she smirked. She was really smart and today she proved it to me. Hagrid asked "Now, who'd like to come and say hello?" And suddenly he called me. I turn around to see only me standing forward,
'WHAT!? Is it only me?' I say to myself as I go forward.

Y/n's POV
I read about hippogriffs, so I knew the answer. Hagrid asked "Now, who'd like to come and say hello?"
I wanted to see him closely. But Hermione pulled me.
"What happened?"
"What?"
"Why did you pull me back?"
"That's dangerous!" Hermione replied.
"No it's not! Oh no look now Harry has to go alone" he stepped on a stick and Buckbeak squawked. Hermione grabbed Ron's hand. I whisper to her, pointing at Ron, who had no attention at us "Mione, you got yourself a boy-"
"Shut up" she snapped. I giggled. She snapped again at me "I said shut up."
"Ok mum." I saw her leaving Ron's hand and rolling her eyes.