Note part 2

Phil-

I decided to meet this person who gave me the note. So I drove to Starbucks at the time they said and I walked inside.

I ordered my usual coffee and went to sit down in a booth to wait.

I must've fallen asleep because a worker woke me up saying they were about close. I nodded and stood up, I guess they were busy today so they couldn't come.

I sighed and walked to my car where I found another note. Picked it up and read it.

Hello there, well as you can see I didn't show up today. Well I thought you don't even know me why would you want to talk to me, so I wrote my phone number down at the end of this paper, if you really want to talk to me you can, I will answer if you text or call me at anytime.

From, You're secret admirer. xx

His number was at the bottom, the number looked familiar but I didn't think anything of it.

I went home very fast so that I could call the number.

I got home and took out my phone and called the number.

It took 3 rings to answer but when it did i recognized that voice, it only belonged to one person. I couldn't speak.

"Dan?"

-----------

Hello, don't throw things at me I've had writers block. This one shot story sucks

Anyway bye nemos!

NoNameNemo, Out!

Twitter: NoNameNemoo

YouTube: NoNameNemo