Maria smiled at him as she looked at his figure slowly disappeared within the crowds in the hallways. The three magic words never failed to catch her off guard but up until now, she never answer it back.

Yes, she likes him but she's not sure if she has already reached the point where she could admit that she loves him. Maria did not want to hurt Jungkook in anyways. He's a great guy and the greatest boyfriend that she could never ask for more. He's perfect but does she loves him?

She then heaved a sigh before she walked into the lecture hall and immediately saw those two best friends were waving at her. She gave them a small smile while she brought her steps towards them.

-

jjk🤍
hey, babe
just wait for us at the canteen
these dumbasses suddenly wanna
eat at our college's canteen

As Jungkook texted her, she just sat in the canteen with Farah and Hyunji. Well, she did not even tell them that the guys will be joining them soon. Just did not feel like telling them. They will know soon when the guys arrive anyways.

"Hey, babe." A kiss landed on her cheek as Jungkook sat beside her and his two other friends sat in front of them beside Farah. Marai could see that Farah's shoulders got tense and widened her eyes in shock once Yeosan sat right beside her.

She looked at Maria with a 'why did not you tell me they are joining us?!' look. Maria just shrugged before she looked over to her boyfriend on her left that already had his eyes on her.

"Why didn't you eat yet?"

"Sorry. I was distracted by your beauty." Jungkook's reply led Maria to hit his thigh as she tried to control her smile. But, their moments were interrupted when Jisung suddenly released a few fake coughs that attracted the entire table's attention.

"We better bring our girlfriends after this, guys. The sight of their PDA is not really good for us to see." Jisung said and caused Maria and Jungkook to chuckle.

"That's right. You girls should bring your boyfriends too after this." Yeosan continued while looking at Farah and Hyunji with a smile that made Farah internally screaming when she could see every detail of her crush's facial features besides her. Hyunji already pursed her lips to prevent her from laughing when she looked at her best friend.

After a few minutes, they finally bid their goodbyes and went to their respective classes. Farah suddenly smacked Maria's arm until she flinched.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? My heart nearly jump out from my chest when he sat beside me just now!" Hyunji already laughed at that poor woman whining.

"At least you could sit beside him, right? No thank you?"

"Well, you are not wrong. Hehe, thank you, Maria." Farah hugged the arm that she hit just now that caused Maria to just shake her head as they walked towards their next class together.

-

"I'm scared. What should I do if they don't like me?" Jungkook kept on tapping the floor with his right foot while biting his lower lips out of nervousness. Maria huffed a soft sigh before she took his hand and gripped onto them, gently.

"They will like you. I promise. They are supportive in everything I did and they would do anything to keep me happy which they will approve us because you are my happiness now." Jungkook immediately hugged her, trying to calm his nerves as Maria hugged him back, stroking his back slowly.