The day when Nandini asked me to marry her, I didn't think I was ready for it. More than that I was not sure about her. I didn't want her to regret her decision when she comes back to her senses. But I was wrong, she didn't regret it. Instead she fulfilled all the duties of being married. I could never find anyone more perfect than her.

I was in another world when she took the first step for our relationship. I  never expected her to do so. It felt heaven if you ask me. It was difficult to control myself around her but still I tried. I didn't want to hurt her ever. Now she is sleeping in my arms looking so tired and Beautiful. I love her. I don't think I can love her more than this but every time I think this she makes me fall in love with her more."

Manik saw the time it's already 11. He realized he has been admiring her for more than hour now. He sighed not realizing how time passed looking at her. He didn't have the heart to wake her up seeing her peaceful face but he had to wake her up.

"Nandini..."

He called out her name softly but she didn't wake up. He called her once again still there was no response from her. Then he started shaking her shoulder lightly and called her. "Nandini, baby, wake up. It is already 11. We need to get up."

After hearing the time Nandini's eyes flung open and she sat immediately. She looked at Manik and blushed. Manik smiled and kissed her cheek hardly.

"I won't mind seeing you like this for my entire life but, baby, it's time to wake up." Manik teased her and smirked naughtily.

Nandini turned completely red. She looked down in embarrassment and quickly covered herself with blanket. She closed her eyes looking down and blushed completely. Manik smiled and hugged her tightly from side.

"Nandini, you don't need to feel embarrassed from me. I am your husband and I have already seen your...." before he could speak further Nandini closed his mouth with her palm and opened her eyes all the while blushing hard.

Manik removed her palm and kissed it. He leaned towards her and kissed her lips lightly. She too responded in the same way. This made him smile. Manik broke the kiss finding her breathless.

"I love you, Nandini. I love you the way I never did before to anyone. I promise I will do everything to protect you. But just promise me one thing never hide anything from me, Nandini. I won't be able to fix things, if you hide matters from me. Will you do it?"

Nandu nodded in yes and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry, Manik. I know I should have told you about Nyonika mam. But trust me, I was only worried about you. Because I didn't want you to hurt yourself in anger when you have such a big day coming."

Manik broke the hug and cupped her face. He pecked on her forehead. "I'm sorry too. I should have controlled myself and heard you before reacting this way."

Nandini smiled.

"Now go and freshen up. It's already late. We are not going college today. So, we will spend the day together." Manik caressed her face.

Nandini nodded and got up holding the duvet close to her chest. She went to washroom and stood under the shower. Meanwhile, Manik called Fab4 and informed them that he couldn't come to college today. They would meet at night at Alya's place and jam. He also apologized for not informing them anything and disappearing all of a sudden.

Manik was just done talking to them when he heard Nandini's voice from the washroom. She was calling for him. Her voice was sounding tense. Manik frowned.

C O L L E G E
Fab4 were in the canteen having fun. Manik wasn't there so they couldn't jam any longer. Everything seemed to be fine as Manik had called them also Mukti was back to track after her little conversion with Cabir.