𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐ school & fools

Start from the beginning

"Good hustle, Colby! Walk it off!"

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

After finding out a kid made their classmate put their hand in a blender, Sam and Dean were pretty certain that there was a case now. Sam soon figured out that the ghost that was haunting the school was one of his old friends, Barry. They salted and burned his bones, assuming that his ghost was now gone.

"Uncle Sammy, are you okay?" Aurora questioned her uncle, visibly seeing his blue mood.

"Yes honey, I'm okay, it's just that Barry was a friend. If I haven't left, maybe I could've helped him." Aurora wasn't sure what to do so she took off her seatbelt to go up and hug her uncle. As the young girl took off her seatbelt, the two adults' eyes widened.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Rory, what are you doing?" Dean asked with concern and shock in his voice. When he saw that Aurora was hugging Sam, he felt relieved, even a smile appeared on his face.

The next day, the Winchester's appeared back at that high school since Sam wanted to talk to one of his old teachers. Aurora also went inside the school with her uncle, wanting to reminisce about the high school experience one last time.

Sam held Aurora's hand as they walked into the halls of the school. Just as Sam and Aurora were about to walk into the classroom, a student's voice interrupted them.

"Excuse me, sir, can you tell me to find room 305?"

"Sure. Um... head down the hall, take your first right, and it's the third door on the left."

"Thanks, Sam." Both Sam's and Aurora's eyes widened at the sound of his name. Before any of them could comprehend how the student knew his name, the girl stabbed Sam in the chest, making him groan in pain.

"Stay away from my uncle!" The demon looked towards the little girl and smirked evilly.

"Well, who knew little Sammy had a niece. Too bad it will hurt when I kill you." Aurora backed away slowly and before the demon could get her, Sam put salt in the student's mouth, making a shadowy figure pop out of her body.

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Sam, Dean, and Aurora found out that the demon was actually a classmate who used to bully Sam, Dirk. Apparently, Dirk possessed kids who used the school bus, making it more known how he was able to travel.

Dean and Aurora were finding the lock of hair that was supposed to be in the bible, while Sam was holding Dirk at gunpoint with a rifle.

"It's not here!"

"Where is it?"

"No way you'll ever find it." Sam pushed Dirk against the school bus harshly.

"Where is it!?

"Sam Winchester. Still a bully."

Sam was attempting to negotiate with Dirk, convincing him that he was not evil, but that didn't end well when Sam pulled the trigger on the rifle, making Dirk hop into another body. A jock suddenly stepped out of the bus and body slammed Sam, punching him repeatedly in the face.

"Dean, find the hair!"

Dean and Aurora were searching frantically for the hair. Aurora suddenly thought of the idea to know that if she wanted to keep something safe, she would keep it on herself.

The child ran to the man who Dirk previously possessed and started to search for the hair on his body. As Dean figured out what his daughter was doing, he followed her lead.

Dean took off the man's shoe to reveal the hair that they were searching for. Once the hair was lit up, Dirk's spirit was finally gone, making the jock's body fall on Sam's.

"Dean, a little help." 

"He's giving you the full cowgirl."

"What do you mean cowgirl, daddy?" Sam and Dean looked at each other with wide eyes before diverting the subject.

"Nothing, baby."

"Daddy, you were right, school sucks. I'd rather be with you and Uncle Sammy. Besides, Uncle Sammy can teach me anything. He's super smart." Dean laughed lightly at his daughter, knowing how right she was.

"Got that right, sweetheart."

idk how i feel about this chapter :/ but ahh i'm going to see shang chi later today!