<10>

The next day_(10 am)_

Author's POV

Devika  Sharma sisters ke saath beauty vlogging karne ke lie ready thi. Aaj ki topic thi 'Elegance With Dupatta'. Woh apni outfit aur makeup mein ready thi. Aaj woh log garden mein vlogging karenge.

'Acchi lag rahi hoon, ek selfie ho jaaye!' 

She uploaded the selfies right then on her instagram and went offline, or else the buzzing notifications would burst the phone.

She was walking on the pavements when Hoseok barged out of Building B, with his office bag, looking like he is in a hurry. But, he stopped his actions when he saw Devika, standing there like some actual 'Devi'.

Devika also saw him, looking like a charming prince- or specifically her (would be) prince charming, in a greyish brown suit and forehead partially on display. Her cheeks felt warm as she looked away, clearing her throat. He looked away too, that shy sunshine smile adorning his lips.

Devika- A-aaj itne suited booted? Matlab, tum acche lag r-rahe ho! I only mean that!

Hoseok- O-oh! Thank you..Ha-an, woh investors aur sponsoring partners ke saath ek important meeting hai, isiliye.. 

Devika- Ooh...

Hoseok- Waise, tum acchi lag rahi ho....

Devika- Oh? Hehe, thanks! [shyly smiling]

Dono ek ajeeb se awkward silence mein the, koi bhi kuch nahi bolta..

Devika- Um, tum jaldi mein the na?

Hoseok- [mumbles] shit!
                   Mein ja raha hoon! Tum se baad mein baat karta hoon! Okay, bye! 

He flashed that sunshine smile to her and left.

Devika- [smiles] Bye....

Woh piche mud ke dekhi Sharma sisters khare the, already vlogging outfit mein, aur woh 'teasing smile' unke chehron mein.

Sonal- Didi, lagta hai kisike dil mein ladoo phoot raha hai

Sejal- Hmm, woh bhi bade wale! [winks]

Devika- [blushes with shy smile; whines] Tum log bhi na! Kya hai yeh laddo-vaddoo, yaar?!

Sejal- Yaar nahi Devi. Yeh hai pyaar~~!!!

Devika- Huuhh!!! Ab chalo bhi, vlogging shuru karni bhi hai ya nahi?!

Sonal- Haan chalte hain ab, warna koi sharma jayegi! [giggling]

And the three entered the garden, two giggling and one still blushing..

Later that day

Shreya pushed through the gates, entering the complex. She felt really tired, she had to make the arrangements for the art exhibition next week almost alone. Some of the students back out from making the arrangements, so it was just her and three more students. The college authority wouldn't care if they were understaffed to make the arrangements, but would anyways scold the students taking part in it if anything littlest goes wrong. 

She sighed, looking at pink and purple hues of the dusk sky, before walking in with slow steps, trying to enjoy the cool evening air after the heat of the day. She was just healing herself, when she saw something which made her lose all of it. 

Taehyung. Alone with Ruhi. Sitting at one of the garden benches, back-facing her and way TOO CLOSE than normal. 

She didn't know how to react- be sad or angry, or just be frustrated. The scene really irked her; they seemed to be talking sweetly and Ruhi overacting to Taehyung's words and being too shy for a mentally stable, adult human woman.