Chapter 23 - "Te va doler mas a ti que a mi.."

Start from the beginning

With just a blink he smashed his fists down. Big dust emerges all over the smash as it clears up. It is seen I am not on the ground anymore; the Numo looks for me and stares up. I was right in front of that dirty thing.

"Te va doler mas a ti que a mi, pero puro choro papá"

This was the right time to use my new ability. Tightening the metal gloves, I concentrated the fire in one fist; this time the fire didn't expand in the air; it got out the middle of my gloves like a noodle string. I created a whip (like Wonder Woman's) The Nomu lifted their hands up like a zombie. I jumped up and swirled the whip around its neck. My body held like a monkey from behind his neck. I tightened the whip and added more fire into it; it turned a red bloody color and it started melting through the Numos skin.

"YAAAaaaah!" I pulled the whip and like that it went through the numos neck. I jumped back and the Nomu's head fell on the floor; the body fell on its knees and fell completely on the ground.

"que cañon." I ran in the direction I shoto ran to. I eyed every corner and alleyway, and I hit an alleyway where cuatro ojos, salsa verde and papi issues were. They were all injured. Shoto was on his feet with Midoriya fighting someone other than a Nomu.... a villain. I was going to run inside the valley, but I stopped seeing two people on the floor bleeding, not being able to move, and shoto and midoriya fighting for survival was a good side to see. It wasn't that I didn't want to help, but that villain I had to observe first before joining the fight. He held a sword, a mask around his eyes, knives, and a red scarf around him. Both of them fought the villain with everything getting scratched with knives falling and getting back up shoto firing flames at him while protecting iida and another man.

Observing closely, the Villain was stepping up his game. I knew for a fact and well, simple fact these kids Midoriya, shoto and everyone in my class have little to know how to deal with villains and rescue. I've had experiences with Villains and crime. It was something normal for me. 80% of my life I had never once helped people, even if they were suffering. I was taught that if I was going to get involved, I had to end it and be there for whoever I saved till the end. My family always found it troublesome because you can never help the whole world, so just let it be, but I always regretted not getting involved.

Midoriya fell and was hurting. The villain jumped up an evil expression about to attack shoto with his sword. Shoto didn't have time to react so much going around him, he was for sure going to end up in critical conditions if that sword slashes him.

I came to his aid, jumping above him, and got my half-broken sword out. Both the villain's sword and mine crashing together, we both stared at our eyes and pulled away. I put my sword back away.

"y/n?!" Midoriya, Shoto and Iida both said, surprised by my appearance.

"You guys really look pathetic, especially you Iida. pareces mosca aplastada mijo." He cried on the floor, gripping the cement, trying to move.

"y/n this is Stain he licks the blood of anyone and paralyzes them be careful!." Midoriya explains while trying to get up holding his injuries.

"No need to explain, I saw everything." Both of them looked at me with a face that said, 'you saw?! and didn't help us?!'

Stain runs forward and throws knives at me from every direction. I shield my sides with fire and harden it as the knives come close and then bounce back. I ran in front of him and kicked him up and smack him down; just then his feet both hit me in the stomach. I fall back and see Iida on his feet, in despair to end Stain.

"All of you are the cancer to society's system of what a 'hero' is! Every hero is the same! you need someone to set you up straight! know what the meaning of a 'hero' really is! This generation knows nothing of that word! "