Chapter 2- "pá...

(edited- 1/16/22)

1 Years skip ----------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was in flames; everything, every building, and every house. Mexico was in disaster. You were warned and prepared by your family for this not to happen; however, the grudge you had on yourself was bigger; blaming yourself for your mother's death; your mother's family depression was all your fault, if only you hadn't been born. Every pressure was on the edge and soon everything fell apart when your emotions took over you and awakened your furious dragon, destroying everything, unable to control yourself. Fire spitting from the dragon's mouth brutal strength, brutal speed killing innocents. Those who could in your family turn themselves into their dragon form, yet their form was nothing compared to yours; they all worked together to stop you. nothing working trying to snap you out of it was no help " Y/N CONTROLATE!!!" "Y/N DESPIERTA!!" No luck, you went straight forward, flying towards them, mouth wide open teeth and claws in position to kill them. Both brothers of hers were terrified of how this might end if no one stopped you in time.

Both your uncles Victor and Adrian were pushed by your father and instead of them he got the hit. Your dragon's teeth and claws sank into his skin; a roar and groan of pain emerged from him. His claws lifted you up, flying upwards into the sky, where the sky was clear of smoke. At this point, he knew that no words would penetrate your head, so the only option was to fight back. Hoping it will work, he builds up his speed, waiting for you to strike again. The speed of his flight was greater than the vision of a single eye. He hit you from behind with his head horns, throwing you downwards and landing on the ground with a bunch of dust. The impact of your figure caused a hole under you Despite his great hit, he came back down believing he had you. Your fury increased after the hard impact; A big snarl erupted from you as both of your red eyes turned redder than fire. Catching your father by surprise, your tail swung, and you hit him at least as hard as he hit you. Everyone stared, not knowing what to do. The ground shook under your roar; balls of flames were thrown at your dad while you were on top of him. The whole family tried to get you off him, but nothing worked until Kamil used his quirk to rumble the whole floor, lifting you up and moving you away from him. Like a big wave, he pushes the ground upward using his whole strength. YourYour dad having enough space to breath beaten down a bunch of wounds across his dragon skin not being able to stay in his form any longer facing aunt Veronica he signals her with a simple nod. Veronica gave a nod back knowing exactly what to do. While you were still restrained by the ground Veronica flew up on top of you and let a bunch of big blade knife's fly towards you, probably leaving some permanent scars.

Veronica was hit by a powerful flame from Y/n. At this moment León y/n's father knew what to do; he got back into his human form, grabbing a big sharp pole from a falling building walking towards you slowly increasing his speed, jumping from ground to ground, and a sharp pole was thrust into your chest by him as he launched himself towards you. Maximo threw two more at León and stabbed one in her neck; there was no use of the other one as Y/n reacted in a way.

Y/N halted her movements, and everyone came down back into their human form. They took a deep breath and relaxed. Leon, who is standing in the dragon's chest, looking sorrowfully at Y/n and relieved to have stopped her. He hung his head and let out a sigh; just than you started moving, everyone got on guard. The dragon roared as she got out of the grumbled ground. León stumbled down, wincing at the pain he was enduring. Y/n had just begun to charge into speed to destroy more when her dad stepped in front of her and stabbed her with the last sharp pole he had. Right in her heart area, the pole slipped through the dragon's eyes, opened wide and slowly closed down; she disinflated unconscious into her human form, falling down. Maximo catched her, noticing large injuries and scars across her body, distracted by her. Their father collapsed with a large hole in his chest, coughing out blood in the ground hopeless. *Moments earlier* When he stabbed y/n in the chest, y/n also hit back with her big claw sinking all the way through him.