Chapter 25

Bakugo's POV

I sighed as my alarm blared. The idiots had left yesterday and Dad had to leave for something urgent with the league last night. I reached my hand out and grabbed the annoying source of the ear bleeding sound. I held it in my hand then, with a flick of my wrist, launched it at the wall, unplugging it in the process.

It made a decently loud bang on the wall. I got up and stretched. I went to my closet and grabbed my uniform. I changed and grabbed my backpack. I headed to the kitchen where Papa sat at the counter with a cup of coffee. I walked over to him and he patted me on the head. He handed me a cup of coffee. It was in one of the plastic cups that had a lid.

"Thanks." I said tiredly. I would need it to make it through this Monday.

"Get in the car, I'll drop you off a block away so no one see's." Papa said with a small smile. His wings fluttered slightly trying to stretch from not moving much. I nodded and headed out the door taking a sip of my coffee. I sat in the passenger seat and waited a couple minutes. Papa slid into the drivers side and started the car. He backed it up and sped off down the road.

I took another sip of coffee.

"Here. Aizawas's gonna need it." Papa said handing me another coffee. I smiled and grabbed it, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. I watched him drive off with a wave before walking the rest of the way to hell-I mean school. I sipped my almost half drunken coffee as I headed for my class. The hallways were mostly empty. Class was starting soon and most people liked to be there early.

I pushed the door of 1-A open to see Aizawa standing up as if he was in the middle of a speech.

"You're late." He said. Only by 15 seconds. I handed him the coffee.

"You're forgiven." He said bringing the cup up to his mouth and taking a long sip. He sighed in satisfaction. I went to my seat and Shinso grabbed my cup and took a sip. I glared at him but didn't say anything.

Everyone was practically sleeping except glasses, Icy-Hot, Momo, arms dude, and animal whisperer. I paid as much attention as I could through the day until training. With All Might.

I stood with 'Depresso Espresso' they had decided on. Kami and Shin had disappeared somewhere and Monoma was with 1-B though. I could see him arguing with the ginger haired girl across the field.

It was random training. Nothing specific. All Might has been trying to catch my attention but I ignore him and continue to throw hits at Sato. He seemed to get aggravated. Shota stood in front of the class to show us a "new move". The class began trying it against the training bots. I took a deep breath and glared at the training bot before me. I copied what Shota did.

I sprang into a front flip and landed perfectly with my legs resting on the bots shoulders where I threw my arms around it's throat and caught it in a choke hold. The idiots and a couple others looked over where I had perfectly nailed the move and tried to copy my demonstration.

They watched again as All Might came over after I dismounted the bot.

"You did it wrong." He said venomously. He would target me. All of them are doing it wrong and I was doing it right! He turned to the class.

"Why don't I show you all another? I'll use young Bakugo here as an example." He said turning back to me.

He lifted his hand as if to slap me. It's as if everything slowed down. His hand continued to raise slowly. Suddenly the scene looked different. As if the hand was more slim with manicured nails. My eyes widened as I flinched harshly and tripped landing on my ass. I looked up to see him still in position but hesitating. Ignoring the ache in my palms and tailbone I scooted towards the wall in a rush and put my hand up in defense.

My breathing was ragged. And my vision was blurry as my lungs seemed to clog slightly. I huddled into the wall putting my arms over my head to defend myself from hits.

"Bak-"

"go"

"Kats-" The words were drowned out as my ears began to ring. My eyes watered but I squeezed them shut.

Monoma's POV 

I watched in horror as Kat panicked and backed against the wall. Almost everyone had noticed by now. Aizawa rushed over making All Might move back as he tried to get Kat's attention. My feet began to move on they're own. My arm was caught before I could move though. I looked back to see Kendo glaring at me.

"This is not the time to make fun of someone." She spat.

"Let. Me. Go!" I yelled tugging out of her hands and surprising her and the others. I turned back and ran to where Sero and Kiri were. Kami and Shin had gotten a call from Nico and Aizawa dismissed them.

I could feel the anger boil in me.

"Monoma could you not! He's freaking out we don't need someone to make fun of him! Kero!" The frog girl said. I glared at her and she shut up. I could feel my my hate overflowing.

"What the FUCK!? Your not supposed to attack students!" I yelled as my strides became longer. I was grabbed and I looked behind me to see Kiri holding me with his quirk.

"You bitch! I'll rip you apart myself if I have too!" I seethed at the pro hero. He seemed shocked.

"Your supposed to be the Symbol of Peace! Not attacking students and minors! Kiri let me go!" I yelled as I struggled.

"Monoma, calm down." Kiri said. I looked over too see that Kat wasn't calming down and Aizawa was on the phone. I took a deep breath.

"Okay. You can let me go." I told him. He slowly deactivated his quirk. I immediately ripped my arms out of his grip and ran at All Might. Copying the move that Kat had perfected I grabbed All Might's arm and threw myself onto his shoulders.

He couldn't react quick enough and the students started freaking out. I copied Kat's quirk and brought my hand to his face. I could feel the new sensation of a powerful blast evolving in my hand. I could hear people yelling but I tuned it out as I prepared myself to blast and land. I took my legs off of his shoulders hanging on him with my arms. I put my hand close to his ear.

And let it off.