chapter 2 of pooping

(WARNING BAD GRAMMAR) So as I walking down to my class. I suddenly felt the urge to poop I rose my hand to go the bathroom and the teacher said "Yes but dont be in there for too long." So I rushed to the bathroom and I was rushing to the bathroom the bathroom stalls were all FILLED UP with KIDS! And then suddenly I pooped again.... this time it felt buttery and squishy kind of like dieahera... so I went to the nurses office to tell my mom to get me some medicine fix my situation and just to go home...then I went home went to take a shower changed my clothes and went on my phone. I saw ppl making posts abt me on social media saying how they could see the dodo stains from my pants AND MY PERIOD STAINS! Apparently, I leaked that day... and not ONLY did I LEAK! THE VIDEO HAD 5K VIEWS AND 1K LIKES! I softly dunk my face into my pillow and I cried for 1 hour straight. After I done crying I thought to myself "What if I ask my mom if they're is surgery to get rid of my problem?" So I rushed downstairs and ask my mom about me having surgery and she replied "Well I could call a doctor see if that's possibl- " Then I replied without my mother finishing her sentence "YESS THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!" We went to the doctor and he was just gonna check out why was I pooping like this a lot I explained how sometimes my poop is soft squishy moist and juicy and that sometimes my poop looks like a chocolate smoothie or a milkshake. The doctor replied "That's odd, well we r gonna check in ur butt so ima put on my gloves. Then after he was done I asked "So am I approved of surgery?" He replied ...