𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

H A N A N E N E

anyways enjoy-

-

-

-

-

Hanako and Yashiro were sitting on the roof, taking a break from cleaning. Well, only because Yashiro made donuts.

Hanako looked at Yashiro, a crooked smile covered his face. "These donuts taste amazing Yashiro!!" He said, stuffing his face with yet another plain donut in his mouth, little crumbs sticking to his chin. 

 Yashiro smiled, a small blush creeping on her cheeks. "Thank you Hanako-Kun!!" Hanako licked the crumbs off him as if he were a cat. Yashiro couldn't help but smile at his cat-like behavior. She found it adorable. 

 Hanako noticed in the corner of his eye a certain daikon staring at him in awe. He licked his lips one more time before looking at her. A smirk on his face. "Is the daikon checking out the sexy sexy ghost~?" He said in a teasing tone. But in reality, he was trying to hold back his laughter. 

 Yashiro's eyes widened. "E-EH!? N-No!! I would never.." Hanako's grin only grew wider, before beginning to slowly crawl to her like a cat. Knocking over some of the donuts. "But cha didn't deny I was sexy~" Hanako purred, his voice slightly deeper.

 Yashiro scooted back slightly, her heart beating fast while sweat went down her face. "H-Hanako-!! This i-isn't f-funny-" The girl stammered. Hanako placed his hand on Yashiro's foot, causing her to freeze. Now's his chance.

 He moved his body closer to hers and leaned in her face, their nose practically touching. "Tell me Yashiro.. do you.. think I'm sexy~?" He said in a low husky voice, his lips barely moving. "I-I.." Yashiro felt her heart about to explode. Sure, she thought Hanako was kind of hot but she'd never admit it. 

 The boy smiled at her before swiftly moving his body away from hers. "I'm just messing with you~!!" He said, chuckling a bit.

"W-Wh.. I-I-" Yashiro began stuttering which only made Hanako smile. He floated to the door and smiled, not turning around. "See you in the bathroom, Ya-shi-ro~" He said, stretching out the girl's name. He left, leaving a flustered daikon behind him.