💖💔 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 💔💖

[HanaNene] 

(Okay, I know I've been making a lot of Yashiro x Hanako but all these ideas just come to me and I need to write them down. I'll try to do a MistuKou next! Also, the "lovely" boy character was made up by me!)

Also; There's some angst in the first part of this *sobs*

Requested by; (No one)

Enjoy!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yashiro's POV

Okay.. this is it! I'm gonna confess!! I'm gonna tell Aiko I like him! 

I smile to myself. 'I'm so glad this is the last class of the day..' 
I look to the other side of the classroom and see him. Aiko Hiroto. He's so handsome...

He was writing something down in his notebook. He's so smart...

We've spoken a few times... but nothing can stop love!!

He looks at me and I quickly turn away. 'Crap.. he saw me staring...'

I felt my face slightly heat up.

I then look down at my desk while frowning. "What if he thinks I'm some weirdo..." I whisper to myself.

No... don't think like that Nene! You gotta be positive! I pat myself on the back. "You got this...!" I say with a sigh.

I feel someone poke me on my back. I turn and see Aoi-Chan. "Aoi..?" 

She hands me a note that says;

                                                                    ---

𝓝𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭. 𝓘𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂?

𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂!

                                                                    ---

I look back at her, she has a worried look on her face. She's even pouting a bit. 

I nod and mouth 'everything's fine, Aoi!' I give her a thumbs up. 

She nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back.

It's nice to know I have friends who care.

                                                            (After Class)

Once the bell rung a lot of kids just ran out. Some of them didn't even hear the homework we have for tonight.

I pick up my bag that has all my stuff I packed in it and speed-walked out of the classroom. 'If I'm fast enough... I'll be able to see him by the entrance!'

I turn the corner where the stairs are and see Aoi looking at me with her bag in hand, confused and concerned.

"Nene-Chan.. you seem like you're in a hurry. Is everything alrig-" I quickly cut her off. 

"I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER AOI!! I GOT TO GO NOW!! BYE!"

I run right past her not even having the chance to see her reaction.