💔𝘐𝘮 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺...💔

Enjoy some angst. smh smh. And yes, HanaNene. Well not really??? Ahhh you'll see

This is a rather short and angsty oneshot

-

-

-

-

-

¨I like you Hanako-Kun!!¨ 

Yashiro had her head down, the ends of her skirt in the girl's hands all balled up. Her eyes were squinted, looking at the tile floor. A pink flush covered her face and ears, while her breathing was starting to hitch. Thoughts just clouded her mind. Thoughts and regrets.

But she had to stay strong, to at least get the rest of the confession out. ¨I liked you for a long while.. You aren't like anyone else and I love you for that..!!¨

Hanako looked at the girl. His eyes darkened and his body tensed. ¨Yashiro..., I like you too..¨ Is what he wants to say. But he can't.

He doesn't deserve someone like Yashiro. He shouldn't be the one to call her his when she has just a few months left. He shouldn't have someone as amazing as her. That would be so selfish of him. 

There are so many other people she could have. So many people that shouldn't be him. For Yashiro's sake..

¨Yashiro.. I'm sorry.. I don't feel the same way..¨ Hanako mumbled, looking at the girl, keeping that same dark look in his eyes. He immediately noticed Yashiro's body tense up. He just had to keep up this act. It wouldn't hurt as much then, right?

¨B-But..¨ Yashiro looked up at Hanako with tears in her eyes. ¨I-Is it me.?!¨ She yelled. Her voice breaking in the process.

 Hanako never felt more guilty than now. He wanted to hug her and say he didn't mean it. He wanted to... he...

¨No. Yashiro it isn't at all you. It's me.¨ He said. His tone was much more direct than before. He had to get his point across. 

Yashiro bit the inside of her cheek, still gripping her uniform. Warm tears fell down her cheek. 'To think he actually liked me... Kou was wrong...'

Yashiro found it hard to breathe. The boy she liked. Truly liked. No, love.. just rejected her.

She looked into Hanako's eyes one more time before walking out. She couldn't read them. She couldn't tell if there was any emotion at all in his eyes. Those eyes... she fell in love with. 

She walked out of the bathroom. Leaving Hanako standing alone. His hands were shaking. He wanted to run after her.

¨It's for the best... it's for the best..¨ He started whispering to himself.

Tears filled his vision. He gripped his sleeve.

¨Y-Yashiro...¨ He said her name in a whisper.

¨Im sorry..¨