A Party Night

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ Notes and Disclaimers for this chapter ONLY. ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

I guess this is the first One-shot in here. Honestly, I don't even know what I did. I guess I was just bored being stuck at home with covid. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it, and I apologize in advance if you don't.

Please read - In this chapter, there are panic attacks. Specifically, the ones that can be seen using the human eye. Please click off if you're bothered by this in any means.

Also- In this chapter, they're already dating. 💙🤍

I love you all <3

There should be 2360 words.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Sanemi held onto his lovers' waist, lightly placing his chin onto the raven's head. He heard Giyuu murmur something inaudible before slightly grunting.

"Come on, Tomioka, it'll be flamboyant!" Tengen exclaimed, elbowing Giyuu. He shrunk away the moment Sanemi shot him a glare from the top of Giyuu's head.

"Oh my, Tomioka-san, you wouldn't want to ruin the fun now, would you?" Shinobu teased, bringing her hand to her lips in a chuckle.

"Please join us, Tomioka-san! It wouldn't be as fun without you!" Mitsuri exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with hope. "Shinazugawa-san will be there! We all agreed to go to his estate."

Sanemi wanted to protest their begs, as he knew Giyuu was easily startled by loud noises. He didn't know how loud the party would escalate to, but he sure knew it wouldn't be quiet. Just as he was about to open his mouth to object, he heard Giyuu speak.

"Alright." He muttered under his breath.

"Shinazugawa-san? Did you want to say something?" Rengoku piped up, his usual enthusiastic smile smeared over his face.

Scoffing, Sanemi rolled his eyes. "No."

"So it's settled, then?" Tengen remarked, excited. "I'll bring the wine and alcohol!"

Before anyone could say anything else, Sanemi watched as Giyuu removed himself from his grasp and walked away.

"See you tonight, bitches." Sanemi stuck his tongue out before rushing after Giyuu, who was now sitting down, his back against a tree.

He walked over to Giyuu, brushing his bangs from his face before kneeling next to him.

"You know you don't have to go if you don't feel comfortable with it, right?" He sighed, lifting Giyuu's chin.

"I'll be alright." came the response. Giyuu shifted his position so he'd be leaning against Sanemi, his head against Sanemi's shoulder.

Sanemi snickered before remembering the question he wanted to ask. "You've never told me why you hate loud noises so much." He stared at the smaller male, raising one eyebrow.

"I know."

Sanemi raised his left hand and flicked Giyuu's forehead, laughing at the look he received after. Giyuu shot him a glance that said "What was that for?". Giyuu reconsidered Sanemi's words, realizing that he owed Sanemi his whole life.

He had held Giyuu throughout the nights when he had nightmares. He helped soothe him when he had anxiety and panic attacks. Sanemi deserved anything Giyuu could offer. He deserved everything.

"So, dumbass? If you don't tell me, I'll force it out of you until you die." Sanemi teased, making Giyuu loosen up a bit.

Taking a deep breath then exhaling, Giyuu reluctantly nodded.