The shocking News.

This Chapter was suggested by @The_weird_weeb249 -- Thank you for the idea! <3 (I'M SO SORRY IF I DID IT WRONG JUST TELL ME AND ILL REDO IT!)

Sanemi and Giyuu are dating in this chapter, they just didn't reveal it yet. (until the end)

bro ily all sm thank youuu and I'm really sorry if I don't post daily I've been really caught up with school work.

I KNOW UBUYASHIKI IS BLIND, BUT HE HAS AMAZING SENSES SO JUST BEAR WITH ME 😭

!!I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD, I HAVE SCHOOL!! (I kinda made muichiro and Giyuu friends)

Word Count: 1786

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Sanemi looked up, watching as Shinobu teased Giyuu. Her usual smile plastered over her face as she swirled around Giyuu, laughing. He rolled his eyes, wondering if Giyuu would ever stand up for himself.

'One can only hope' He chuckled, walking over to where Shinobu was teasing Giyuu.

"Oh my! This is why nobody likes you, Tomioka-san!" She giggled as Giyuu just blankly stared ahead.

Sanemi snuck up behind Giyuu before wrapping his arms around the smaller male's waist. "Shut up, pest." He said, feeling Giyuu jump ever so slightly.

"Oh my, what is the meaning of this, Shinazugawa-san?" Shinobu smirked, shooting questioned glares at Giyuu. "Did you finally make a friend? Perhaps maybe even a boyfriend?"

Sanemi's glare set Shinobu off with a laugh, walking away while teasing the two to the last of her abilities. Giyuu's remained unfazed as he turned around to hug Sanemi back.

"Where were you these past days.." he muttered, leaning his head into Sanemi's shoulder and closing his eyes.

Sanemi scoffed, "missed me that much, didn't you?"

Giyuu groaned, rubbing his eyes as if he got little to no sleep. "I was worried."

Sighing, Sanemi ran a hand through Giyuu's hair. "I'm sorry, I had an assigned mission Oyakata-sama gave me. Did you sleep well, though?"

Giyuu hummed, a light yawn escaping his lips. Even though he didn't answer, Sanemi knew the answer right away.

"Giyuu, you can rest on me for now." Sanemi offered, letting go of the small male.

Giyuu slowly shook his head, "I'll be fine, 'Nemi." He declined, his face expressionless again.

"Fine over my ass. It's been four fucking days Giyuu, you need proper sleep." He grabbed Giyuu's hand, "come, we can go somewhere more relaxing and peaceful."

Giyuu let himself get dragged along, the wind blowing his bangs out of his eyes as they ran. When they stopped, he met face to face with a huge willow tree. Its leaves swayed in the wind as if it was dancing.

Sanemi sat at the bottom of the tree, hinting for Giyuu to join him. Giyuu reluctantly sat by him, staring at the clouds. Giyuu's static face changed into shock as Sanemi effortlessly pulled him into his lap. Giyuu lowered his head in an effort to hide his flushed face as Sanemi laughed.

Letting him go, Sanemi ruffled his hair. "Rest on me for a while, you must be tired."

Giyuu sighed, shifting comfortably next to him before closing his eyes and allowing his head to rest on Sanemi's shoulders. "Thank you, 'Nemi."

Sanemi watched as he drifted off to sleep, smiling at the sight. He brushed the bangs off of Giyuus' face, not daring to move anymore as he would awaken him. Slowly, he allowed himself to drift off into a deep sleep as well, his head landing softly on Giyuu's.