"Are you okay?" Will asked David who was wheezing a bit. David held up his thumb and held his breath.

"Doing all these things might kill you, Will," David said. 

"Your right Davey I'll start easing off of them," Will agreed. "I was going to have us play games in the living room but since it obviously hurts you how about I grab something small and we play on the porch?"

"Sounds great!" David smiled and Will walked off to the back room while David went over to the window sliding door. Will came back out with a switch and opened up the door. They sat on the couch outside and played.

~Getting back~

"How was it boo?" Gwen asked again while David came in a second time. "What did you two do?"

"He invited me to his house and we chilled while playing one of his video games!" David smiled. "I also think I kinda helped him!" 

"How so,"

"I guess he has a bit of a drug problem but he said he's wane off of them," David replied innocently. Gwen's eye widened and her eyebrows raised. She didn't say anything.

"Good for you David!"

"Thank you! Now I am sure you are tired from what I assume waiting up for me. So I am gonna let you sleep and work on next week's lesson plan!"

"Good night David!"

"Good night Gwen!"

A week later Gwen kept picking up red flags but didn't say anything to David not knowing how to break it to him that the so-called 'love of his life' was actually a toxic bastard.

~That week~

(These are just gonna be displays of the red flags so sorry if it seems under done and shitty)'

Violent Tendancies~ 

Will had gone to the bathroom and another guy in the restaurant had started hitting on David. David was very uncomfortable to say the least. He was leaning further and further away from the guy. Will came out and saw what was going on. He beat up the guy with out a word and got kicked out of the restaurant after David had calmed him down.

Persistent Jealousy/ Distrust along with the no friends and only David Time~

David's phone rang during morning announcements. He ignored it and went on telling everyone what is the plan for today figuring if it is important they will leave a message. That was until David's phone was blowing up with text notifications and eventually was called again.

"One moment campers," He told the kiddo's and picked up the phone.

"David!" Will yelled into the phone. David held it away from his ear. The campers could hear it as well and turned their attention to the phone. A few with a glare. "Where the fuck are you?!"

"I'm at work I already told you this," David replied calmly.

"Why? You didn't need to be 'at work' yesterday,"

"I did actually but you said you had an emergency also it's Gwen's day off! It's only fair since she watched the kids-"

"Gwen again are you cheating on me with this Gwen bitch? Or are you some weird-ass fucking pedo? You never hang out with me anymore!"

"No, I am not! Look I'm sorry-"

"No, we are done unless you come and meet me tonight!"

"How about you come down to the camp tomorrow?"