He pulls me in for a damp, passionate kiss, making me coo and sigh for more. He stumbles to his feet, keeping me wrapped round his waist with his lips latched to mine. He grunts when he slumps down on the toilet seat, our kiss gradually becoming more heated by the second. He pulls his hands back round and fumbles round for a moment. He gently pulls me closer and lowers me down. I tip my head back, my moans reverberating as I slide down on his hard cock, all of his inches filling me up. I had no idea what he was doing but, now I do and I'm certainly not complaining either. He slides my dress up over my head, leaving me completely naked. 

"Ahhhh Jonny!!" He grips my ass and starts kneading me onto his long, hard length while jerking his hips upward "Mmmmhh Chrissie". I use his shoulders as a clutch while I lift myself up so I'm crouching over his lap. I slide down on his length once more, feeling it stretch my tight walls open "Ahh yeah... fuck". "Ahh shit babe... That feels so good" He gasps as he watches his cock being swallowed by my needy pussy. 

He clamps his hands round my waist and stands up from the toilet seat, laying me down on the counter. He wastes no time in fucking me deep and slow which only makes this more pleasurable. "Jonny... oh fuck... I'M.....CUMMING!!" I break off screaming and moaning when my orgasm arrives, my walls pulsing and tightening around his cock. He clamps my waist like a vice and starts slamming into me harder, making my orgasm much more intense "JONNY... I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!". 

We're finally back at the hotel, naturally on our own considering the guys don't really hang out anymore. "Jonny why don't we have a drink with the guys?" He twists his face, clearly unsure whether that's a good idea or not "Hmm.... They'll all be tired". "I could go ask them?" He sighs deep and nods his head, allowing me to go ask. 

I knock on Richie's door before swinging it open and as suspected he's laying in bed "Hey Richie". "Hi Honey... what's goin on?" I hum lightly as I make my way in, feeling rather nervous to ask "Well... we were wondering... if you wanted to come in and have a drink?". "I'm not sure... feeling pretty tired" My smile drops into a frown, feeling pretty disappointed with his answer "Oh... okay... sorry to bother you". My hand just clutches the handle when he shouts out "Wait..... I'll come". 

After going round the rest of the rooms, we all head back to mine and Jon's room with plenty beer and pizza in hand, preparing ourselves for a much needed drink. We knock on the door just to trick him into thinking they said no "Lemme guess.... they're tired?". His smile stretches into a wide smile, from ear to ear when he sees us all huddled round the door. Richie steps forward, placing his hand on his shoulder "Yeah Kidd... we're tired... but... I'd rather be tired together". "Yeah... me too Jonny" Dave pipes up and places his hand on Jon's shoulder, offering him a friendly smile. Richie and Tico do the same and they all end up standing in the doorway for about a minute which I'm finding so heart warming. 

The night goes by in such a blur but we all ended up out of our minds drunk, all of us squeezed onto the same bed. It was the best night we've had for a while but for some reason, I get the strangest feeling that it's going to be the last. 

17th February 1990 / Mexico 

Jon's POV

"Jon... There's a problem with security... it's too much of a risk to have you guys leave here after the show.... you'll get mobbed" I sigh out of pure frustration, clamping my hands round my waist "So what the fuck are we supposed to do? sleep here for the night?". "We can either cancel tomorrow's show and do it at a later date or..... do both today" My arms drop down, feeling the ground disappear from under my feet. I remain silent for a moment, pacing the floor and balling my hair up into my fist while I think of what to do. Either way, whatever I choose to do, at this point, the band are so far gone, we're all so drained that it can't possibly do any more damage. Doc waits patiently for my decision but I still don't have one yet, my mind is so groggy and tired "So what's it gonna be Jon?". The longer I think about it, the more I realise that I don't think I can wait till a later date, I'd much rather get it done in one day, which is so unethical but I know the band will understand that I'm not going to cancel shows and disappoint the kids out there who want to see us.