Slippery Tour

Chrissie's POV -- 9th September 1986 -- Binghamton 

I awake to the sound of birds chirping and pecking at the window, The crack of light skimming through the curtains, hitting a spot on the wall. I wriggle around a little, sighing with satisfaction as I still feel his warm body pressed against me, his arm draped over me. His light snoozes and groans hitting my ear, sending tingles through my body. I grind my hips against him, my breath hitching when I feel his rock hard length rub against me, I couldn't help but feel a little turned on. 

His snoozing comes to a halt and is replaced by yawns and groans. His hand starts wandering over my body "Mmmm....Mornin babe" Leaning in and kissing my neck, lightly sucking on my tender skin as he pulls away. "Morning.." My voice a mere whisper, I begin enticing him with my hips as I grind against his rock hard length just a little so he doesn't notice straight away but enough to turn him on. His hand fondles my breast, tweaking my sensitive nipple between his fingers, my breathing getting heavier with each passing moment. 

He leans in again, nibbling and sucking on my neck, muffled groans slipping from his lips. A moan escapes my mouth when he sucks harder, deepening the pleasure with each swipe of his tongue. His breath hitches when I reach round and start rubbing his throbbing cock, grasping it in my hand and pumping it slowly, he quickly grabs my wrist and pulls it away. With his other arm he wraps it around both my hands so I can't move them anywhere. While the free hand, slips between the back of my thighs, gently squeezing his fingers between my soaking folds. Rubbing circles round my sensitive clit with his velvet tips. A deep moan slips from my lips as the sensation runs through my body. 

He begins torturing me with pleasure when he takes my clit between his finger tips, tweaking it and rubbing it. "Oh My----God" A yelp echoes through the room which he snickers at. "You like that baby" his whispers tickling my skin "Yeahh...Oh fuck" whining through the pleasure, while my hips are grinding against his pulsating vein. I scream out as he delves his fingers inside my tight entrance. Thrusting inside at an achingly slow pace, torturing and teasing me with immense pleasure. "Jonn....Oh My God" part of me wants to wriggle free as it's so intense but the rest of me wants to lay back and enjoy it. I thrust down on his fingers in sync with him thrusting inside, soon becoming a moaning mess in his arms.

 He let's go of my hands and begins tweaking my nipple whilst thrusting his fingers deeper inside my pussy, still at an achingly slow pace. I reach my hand back over my head and ball his hair up into my fist and let out a scream "FUCKK ME JONNY" it was so loud I'm pretty sure the whole band probably heard but I didn't really care. I gasp as he pulls his fingers out, sucking the juices off each of them "Mmmm....So fucking sweet" His lips smacking as he savours the flavour. 

He gently pumps himself for a moment while sucking on my neck until he's rock hard. He pushes me forward a little and slides his cock between my soaking folds from behind, I gasp out aloud as he plunges himself deep inside my pussy at an achingly slow pace. Arching my back and leaning my head against his shoulder while his head leans over me to see my face, grasping my breast with his hand. He starts thrusting slowly, filling me up with his length, his husky groans filling the air. He grips my hip with his hand, slamming into my wet hole "So...Fuckin Tight" struggling with his words while he moans above me. 

"Oh fuck.....Jon" my mouth completely agape with loud moans and intense pleasure. He leans down for a sloppy open mouthed kiss, his tongue sliding over mine, filling up his mouth with muffled moans. He continues at the same torturous pace, running his hand all over my body, sending tingles right down to my toes. A throaty moan bursts from his lips as the immense pleasure surrounds us both. Our bodies heating up, our breaths deeper and louder with each thrust. I reach my hand round to grip his back, digging my nails in, needing to take it out on something, he growls through the pain "Fuck....Chrissie".