Chapter 3

Hey ya'll

Enjoy bitches💀

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

"Mmm yes...right th-there!" I moaned. Merlin groaned and pressed a little bit more harder than before.

"Does it hurt?" He stopped and asked with concern.

"A b-bit but I'll be fine" I said and he continued.

I was lying on my back and Merlin was massaging my shoulders. I dunno why but they were hurting, a lot.

I need to lessen my work back at risky rock.

"You need to rest a bit more back at risky rock you know, you work way too much" He said as if he read my mind. But I won't tell him, or I will never hear the end of it. He hit a spot at the shoulder and I groaned in pleasure.

"Hurt that much huh?" He chuckled. I only groaned in response.

"What time is it" I asked and sunk my face into the pillow. I winced when he pressed a certain spot.

"Nearly 5 p.m. Don't panic now we still have 3 hours before the ball starts" He said. I smiled.

"I'm not gonna wear a dress again I'm warning you" I said but it was a bit muffled by the pillow.

"Whyyy?" He whined.

"One, Because they are uncomfy. Two, I need to keep things in the perfect pace, and three, I don't know how to dance" I said raising my fingers one by one at each point.

"You're so stubborn woman" He sighed.

"But You loveeee meee" I teased turning my head in his direction and smirking.

"Mhm. That's true" He nodded.

"Alright stop thank you that's enough massage for a day" I said and sat up, crossing my legs like a little kid. I stretched and you could hear the bones popping and cracking. I sighed and lied down in Merlin's lap. He looked down at me with a mischievous look which I raised an Eyebrow at. He suddenly got up making my head fall in the bed sheets. I yelped when he got on top of me. He started leaning in with a smile. I fluttered my eyes closed and waited for the kiss. But instead, I felt him poke a finger in my side and I jolted. He suddenly started tickling me and I was laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh- g-god Staw-wp! HAHAHAHA" I let out as he kept tickling me.

"Say 'Merlin is the most bestest boyfriend in the world and he is super duper handsome and he is also my hero' and I will stop" He said and continued tickling me.

"N-nev-ver!" I laughed and tears were forming in my eyes. I tried to get out of his grip but failed.

"Okay then I shall never stop" He laugh as he tickled me harder.

"FINE FINE I-I'LL SA-AY IT!" I yelled. He stopped.

"Say it" He crossed his arms with a smirk. I give up.

"'Merlin is the most bestest boyfriend in the world and he is super duper handsome and also he is my hero' there I said it" I said all of it in one breath.

"Hmmmm" He pondered for a second then said, "Fine I'll spare you this time" He said as he lied down beside me. I got up and walked to the window. I opened it to know that I could see the whole Arendelle Kingdom. I stared in awe. I felt Merlin wrap his arms around my waist and hug me from behind. He rested his chin on my right shoulder after placing a small gentle kiss on it. I didn't tear my eyes off from the view in front of me.

"Arendelle is so beautiful" I said and smiled. Merlin hummed and kissed my neck. I blushed.

"But not as beautiful as you" I snorted but blushed nonetheless.