Chapter 1

"Y/n"

"Y/n"

"Y/nnnnn?"

"Y/n! Wake up!" I groaned as someone shook my shoulders. God its annoying whoever's doing this needs to stop!

"What time is it?" I asked slowly rubbing my eyes and letting my vision adjust to my surroundings.

"9 a.m. you need to wake up" I looked at Merlin smiling at me.

"Morning sleepyhead" He chuckled and I smiled and yawned. I sat up.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..." I say as I wonder off thinking what day today is.

"Certainly. Its your sisters coronation" Merlin shrugged. I closed my eyes once again.

"My sisters coronation" I let that information sink in. Then I shot up out of bed in realization and gasped.

"ITS CORONATION DAY!" I yelled. My panic mode was now on.

"Oh my god.. how could I forget such an important day?! Ugh I need to make sure the decorations are in place, the cake the tables and chairs for food and-"

"Woah there easy. No need to panic. We still have five hours and-"

"FIVE HOURS?! WE NEED TO HURRY-" I ran to the bathroom and got ready. I took a quick warm bath, brushed my hair, wore my clothes, ran out of the bathroom and headed to towards the room door.

"Y/n wait!-"

"No time! Sorry and see you in a few!" I said and kissed him on the cheek before running out of the room.

(Merlin pov)

Who's gonna tell her everything is in place? Do girls always panic like this?

"I have one crazy girlfriend" I chuckled and shook my head. But you love her~

That's true. I love her. More than anything else in the world. And I wouldn't want to change that.

My thoughts got cut off as Anna busted the door open.

"Where- where's y/n?" She panted out.

"She went down to check if everything is in place. I tried to stop her, but she was in panic mode. Even I couldn't stop her and proudly I'm the only one who can do that." I crossed my arms and smirked. Anna looked at me in disbelief and raised a brow.

"What its true!" I tried to convince her. She didn't move an inch. I sighed.

"Fine, believe what you want to believe. I'm out of the way" I put my arms up in surrender and turned around, heading towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Pshhh, whatever, I'll be right back. I need to go get you guys suits and dresses. But I need to find y/n first" And with that she ran out of the room. I sighed. Just like her sister. Bossy and stubborn. I chuckled and started to get ready.

(Back to your pov)

Everything was already in place. I panicked for nothing. Well, now I just need to get ready. Ugghhhh I hate dresses! Who invented those things? Guess I'll have to make an exception this time. I was walking back to my room. But I stopped in realisation that I needed to wake Anna up! I ran towards her room and busted her dorr open, only to see a made up room, and no Anna in sight. I kept looking around when I got tackled down on the floor.

"Its Elsa's Coronation!" I immediately knew who it was. Anna.

"I know! First get off of me you're heavy!" I laughed. She got up and helped me up.