"Hey theres no need to put it out there that I thinks hes deliciously fine", I said to him.

"Anyways I'm pretty sure he likes you too, and dont give me that fake, " I just broke up with my boyfriend", excuse because if that was the case, you wouldn't have been sucking each others face off", he said.

"Your choice of words are really intriguing", I told him.

"But your right, I wouldn't have let him kiss me if I really cared about that other guy breaking up with me", I said honestly.

"Yea I cried over it last night but it's a new day today, and fuck him for all that hes done to me, I'm moving on to something better",I said confidently

"If you mean jay then yea that's true", he said teasing me.

"I will kill you", I told him, "and dont tell him anything I told you got it", I said to him.

"Yea yea I got it", he said hugging me out of no where.

"Just dont have sex in my house", he said squeezing me tightly so I couldn't hit him.

"Were not going to be doing that anytime soon so dont worry", I told him.

"Yea but you might end up making out again who knows", he said letting me go.

I slapped his shoulder and him being dramatic, started acting like I killed him or something.

I left the room and went back to the room I was before with jay.

My heart started pounding once my hand was on the door knob.

I don't know why i was so nervous, it's not his fault, i let him kiss me he gave me enough time to stop him, which is what I like.

He didnt want to force me into something I didnt want to happen or do.

I blushed to myself and smiled.

No ones ever treated me like he have treated me and it's only been 2 weeks since I've known him.

That says a lot to me.

I opened the door and he was asleep again.

I went over to the bed, on the side he was laying on and stared at him for a bit.

His features stick out so well and his jawline makes him look more manly.

But his personality makes him more of a man than anything in my opinion.

Hes sweet,caring,kind, he doesn't do anything you won't allow him too and makes sure your ok with it.

My mind gave me a recap of the kiss we shared earlier and I blushed again.

It was a gental,soft,and caring kiss, I felt like I fell in love for the first time again.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didnt even notice he woke up until he started caressing my cheeks again.

I jumped in suprise and my face became as bright as an tomato.

"Uh I'm sorry", I told him.

He sat up and grabbed me, sitting me on his lap.

"I keep telling you about apologizing to me", he said sternly.

"And I dont mind when you look at me, i like seeing your face when i wake up", he said flirting with me.

I blushed harder and I felt my ears turn red.

He chuckled at my reaction and patted my head.

"I'm happy your back to being yourself", he said smiling at me.