Epilogue

last chap. sorry guys if it seems rushed- this chapter is pretty long bcz i wanna fit 2 chapters in one. with this, please read the message on my message board <3

it's been 3 months since yuna's been on hiatus, and her life was going downhill by the day

it's been 3 months since yuna's been on hiatus, and her life was going downhill by the day. she missed kai, she really does, but there's nothing she could do about it.

the female did try to reach out countless of times, but the male didn't respond—leaving her on read until eventually blocking her. yuna was sad, yes. frustrated, perhaps. but what could she do? she has chosen this profession, and it's too late to turn back now.

for now, the public still believes that yuna has a terrible leg injury from dance practice, and fans were in sadness. yuna gradually checks the official itzy instagram account every once in a while, to find comments wishing her to get better soon.

yeah, right. what a joke. she's completely fine and healthy.

the desperate yuna dropped down on her bed and buried her face in the sheets, sobbing for the hundredth time today. the rest of the members were in an award show, with chaeryoeng substituting yuna's parts. of course, bored out of her mind, yuna had nothing to do at home.

alone and depressed, yuna looked out of her bedroom window before a splendid idea popped in her mind. the whole reason why she got into this situation in the first place is because of her sneaking out at night— which eventually led her to we got married and meeting kai.

it's been a while since she's snuck out, and considering the fact that all the managers and members went out to the award show, this was the golden opportunity. who's gonna stop her?

yuna didn't care if she got caught. at this point, she doesn't give a shit. bold and bored, the maknae of itzy grabbed a black coat from her closet, threw on a beanie, sunglasses, and mask before walking out the door ever so casually.

usually, the usual route she'd take before sneaking out is to climb out her window. daring, dangerous, but worth it. however, now that nobody is home, who's gonna stop her? the house was empty and the lights were dimmed, all that was heard were the soft footsteps of yuna walking down the stairs.

as she exited the house, the female walked to the nearest convenience store. after a long and sad day, the best thing one could ever do is to eat ramen alone in the convenience store while mourning over their day.

usually, she'd go to parties or go clubbing, but as of now, her mood wasn't great and people would make it worse. people are scary.