Ten

short chapter but fluff ig?

"you heard nothing!!!" yuna quickly exclaimed

"you heard nothing!!!" yuna quickly exclaimed. by reflex, she threw the half eaten ice cream unto kai's face, "goodbye sayonara adios motherfucker!" yuna screamed as she ran away, not even apologizing for the ice cream-stained face kai now has.

"hey!! come back here! my face is all sticky now and it's all your fault!!" he yelled, chasing after the female. "the fuck do you want me to do then?!" yuna yelled as she was still running away from the ice cream-faced kai.

"well at least buy yourself a new ice cream and eat it. that could replace my money that you totally wasted." kai replied while simultaneously chasing the female.

"i am not eating your face— i-i mean- i'm not eating anymore ice cream!!" yuna yelled, shutting her eyes as she realized how wrong the first sentence sounded.

kai couldnt help but laugh as he saw the embarrassed female running away. "i wouldn't prefer you to eat my face anyway!" he teased, making yuna blush 50 shades of red.

"i- i never said- shut the fuck up and go away!!" yuna exclaimed as she evolved into some kind of professional runner and made a 90° turn to the women's restroom. "you can't get me now. if you step one foot in here, you're a fucking pervert!" she taunted, sticking a tongue out to kai who groaned, "no fair! that's cheating!" he whined.

"well guess what," yuna started as her lips formed a big smile, "it's not my fucking problem." she said as she shut the door at his face sighing in relief afterwards.

yuna let out deap breaths as she tried to catch her breath. all that running made her loose breath and definitely thirst. as she made sure the coast was clear, yuna rubbed her neck expressing how thirsty she was.

approaching the beverage stall, a pair of strong arms held her in place, back hugging her. feeling warm breaths on her ear lobe, the person whispered, "caught ya, expired shit."

realizing the owner of the voice, yuna who was frozen in place let out a loud screeching noise as she pulled away immediately, "huening fucking kai!!!!"

▁▂▃▄▆✧▆▄▃▂▁

"you do realize the walls are thin right?" the manager sighed as yuna was ranting to her about what happened as the idol was getting her makeup done. realizing the manager's point, yuna gasped as she covered her mouth, smudging her lipstick in the process.

the makeup artist gave her a "wtf" look as yuna just completely ruined her hard work. mumbling a small apology to the makeup artist, yuna proceeded to say, "anyway, i don't know why you're making me do this! i mean, i can't face him at this rate!!"

"well, that's a little too bad." the makeup artist who was doing yuna's eyeshadow. "what?" the female idol asked, confused. "oh wait, they haven't told you?" the makeup artist asked. "told me what?" yuna asked in a confused manner.

"the next scene— never mind." the makeup artist sighed. "they will tell you later, don't worry."

"awwh! why can't you just tell me?" yuna groaned as she struggled to keep still as the makeup artist proceeded to do her eyeliner. "stay still, or you'll have random lines on your eyelids." the manager said with an eye roll making yuna internally groan.

"i can't tell you because i was instructed to not spill anything. i guess it would be a surprise." the makeup artist shrugged. "but i'm curious!!" yuna whined. "well... curiosity kills the cat." the makeup artist stated nonchalantly.

"ugh, you're so mean." yuna exclaimed, kicking her legs in frustration as she accidentally, again, ruined the hard work of the makeup artist.

"stop moving. please." the makeup artist laughed sarcastically, obviously trying not to scream in fury. "oops, my bad." yuna giggled before actually starting to be serious.

▁▂▃▄▆✧▆▄▃▂▁

"where are we going again?" yuna asked her manager who was taking deep breaths as she was done with the constant questions from the idol. "to get your costume, now shut up and follow me." the manager answered as she took yuna's hands and dragged her towards a door that would most likely be the door to the changing room.

"yuna-sshi!!" called a voice from inside who yuna identified was the stylist. "come here, we just got your costume for the next scene ready!" the stylist giggled excitedly as she took yuna to a clothing rack.

"where is it.." the stylist mumbled as she rummaged through the clothing. smiling as she found the right one, the stylist took it off the clothing rack and smiled brightly at yuna, holding pink silk pajamas.

pajamas... this would mean... no... it can't be, can it?

—end  of chapter ten