Twenty

hi loves, sorry for not updating, my exams just finished lmaoo

"you've been happy," kai snorted as yuna took a bite of the creamy udon they're currently having for lunch

"oh shut up! don't act like you aren't happy too yuna rolled her eyes, throwing a piece of tissue paper at kai who dodged it. "so," yuna started, wiping her lips from the cream sauce. "why did you call me here?" she asked.

ba dump.

yes, huening kai reserved a vip room in one of the most expensive restaurants in seoul, just to officially ask yuna out once and for all. "well, uh..." kai stammered, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"we have a break from shooting for another week and... i was wondering how you were doing...?" kai said, though it somewhat came out like a question.

yuna laughed, "what? that's it?" she blushed. "well that's very... kind of you, mr huening." she replied jokingly.

"no, i'm serious! how have you been?" he asked. yuna rolled her eyes, "you literally text me everyday you should know by now." she replied, taking another slurp on her creamy udon.

"come on, don't lie. you're not that simpleminded. i know you called me here for something else." yuna retorted, squinting her eyebrows as she looks at the male in front of her with suspicion.

"fine, fine. you got me!" kai rolled his eyes before taking a deep breath. "so? what is it?" yuna asked, more curious than ever.

"i.... i...."

"you...??"

"shut up, okay. you're not the one who has to do this."

yuna laughed at that statement, enjoying the pink blush that crawled upon kai's cheeks. "i'm getting impatient, mr 'you're not the one who has to do this'. you shouldn't keep a girl waiting, y'know?" she laughed.

"i love you! please go out with me!"

that instantly made yuna choke on her udon as she coughed violently, falling down from her chair and aggressively smacking her chest as she tried to grab hold on some water.

what the fuck?

"kai," yuna started as she was able to regain her composure. "you're terrible at this, you know?" she laughed. that laugh got harder and harder as yuna fell on her knees, dying of laughter.

kai's face turned red; at that point he just wanted to drive off a cliff and die.

"i'm sorry, i got scared and blurted that out! fine, let me rephrase," he said in a state of embarrassment, taking a deep breath before starting to get serious.

"i was a fool for being rude you when we first met, i was a fool to hide my feelings for so long, i was a fool to make you think i'm playing with your feelings," he started.

"truth is, every time you're near me, i have a whole zoo in my stomach, with you i feel home. so shin yuna, will you be my girlfriend?" he finished, looking up at her with hopeful eyes.

now the uno reverse card has been activated and it's yuna's turn to get flustered. "fuck you, this isn't healthy!" she exclaimed, stomping her legs on the ground as she covered her red face in embarrassment.

"you already know my answer, idiot." she said softly, mainly because she's hiding from the embarrassment.

"i know, but i want to hear you say it." kai said in a teasing manner, making yuna's face heat up even more.

"yes." she answered shortly.

kai tilted his head in confusion, "yes what?" he asked, more taunting than serious.

"yes i'll be your girlfriend, damnit!!"

▁▂▃▄▆✧▆▄▃▂▁

"shit i'm terrified i'm actually going to piss myself!" yuna mumbled to herself, burying her face in her pillow as she kicked her legs in frustration.

it was indeed, one day before the next shoot of we got married, and she hasn't seen kai since the day they've become official, nor has she told any of the members about them.

"yuna," a knock was heard outside the itzy maknae's bedroom. the voice of the person who knocked sounds like yeji, to which yuna replied, "what?"

"the manager wants to talk to you!" yeji replied. "i think it's regarding the we got married matter, i suggest you come outside!" she said, making yuna who was laying on the bed tilt her head in confusion.

the girl walked outside, seeing her male manager standing in the doorway— no, not the iconic yunkai shipper manager, but the one who got her into this predicament in the first place.

"can i help you? do you need anything?" she asked.

without saying a word, the manager handed her a document, making her even more confused. "what is this?" yuna asked, holding up the brown envelope. "read it." the manager instructed shortly.

the girl complied as her face drop in horror, "what...." she gasped. "what do you mean we're stopping the show!?" she yelled.

"our crew had found camera footage from the plane ride back from jeju; in which it caught you and txt's huening kai almost kissing and confessing your love." the manager explained.

"no... no... this can't be happening..." yuna muttered, eyes going wide and dropping to the ground.

"you must remember that one of the rules written in the contract that you signed, states that falling in love is forbidden, and this is all merely fanservice." the manager continued strictly.

"the we got married team sent this letter to me this morning, and i was also pretty shocked if i do say so myself." the manager stated. "but a contract is a contract, and you've already signed it, but broke it." he scolded, keeping that dull face expression and cold tone.

the manager took a deep breath before continuing, "as a result, we've decided to call a halt to the shoot. furthermore, from this point forward, you are not permitted to see him nor get close to him; not in award shows, nor anything else."

"we'll also put you guys on a no-meet list for any future variety shows."

"shin yuna, i cane to inform you that you will no longer be shooting we got married."

—end  of chapter twenty
welp- there it is. i've really
done it now..