Fourteen

hi i'm currently dying because of school lmao
i did 5 assignments that are due next week coz theyre prolly gonna give 648154826 more in the near future-

sorry for not updating ㅠㅠ

"good job, hobo. you've got us tangled in a dating scandal." yuna huffed, smacking kai's shoulder.

"well i'm sorry it wasn't my fault you decided to get hit by raw eggs." kai stated bluntly. with an offended face expression, yuna gasped, "how dare you! you think i chose to have rotten eggs thrown at me? calm thy fans!" she groaned.

"they're those fanatic, annoying ones. and besides, we could always cover it up with the fact that we are on we got married. we'll just say there's a hidden camera or something, i don't know." kai shrugged.

sighing, yuna replied, "that's the problem. you will quote on quote reveal that this is all just an act and it might ruin your image." she said in a matter of factly.

"shit, you're right." kai cursed. "i'm always right, dumb bitch." yuna rolled her eyes as she flicked her hair sassily. "nah uh. you just made a mistake!" kai giggled, referring to the girl's previous statement.

"but i wouldn't mind actually dating you though." the man mumbled quietly.

"what was that? sorry i couldn't hear you." yuna said in confusion. snapping into reality, kai shook his head violently, "no, nothing. i didn't say shit." he said defensively.

sighing, yuna replied, "did you insult me?" she asked. "no, no! i told you, i didn't say anything. you're probably tripping!" the latter said nervously as he felt cold sweat trickling down his forehead.

with a disappointed and dissatisfied look, yuna replied, "whatever. i'm gonna pretend to believe you. now if you'll excuse me, i would like to see the canis lupus familiaris over there." she exclaimed before skipping away.

"canis lupus— what?" kai frowned as he tilted his head in confusion. "she means dog." yuna's manager replied, patting kai's shoulders before trailing after yuna. "she's literally going to be the bane of my existence when she starts speaking albert einsteinian." the man grumbled.

laughing from the distance, yuna exclaimed, "albert einstein was a physicist, dumbass. not a biologist, get it right! his famous e=mc2 is a theory that mass and energy are the same physical entity and can be changed into one another. basically energy= mass x speed of light squared." she laughed.

"shut up, nerd!" the man insulted, pink blush slightly visible on his cheeks. that statement received no reply because yuna was too busy playing with the canis lupus familiaris.

"i heard that." a voice suddenly said from behind kai. startled, the said male turned around to see his smirking manager, "hyung! you scared me. what did you hear?" he asked in a confused manner.

"what you said," the manager replied shortly. "what i said? what did i say? 'shut up nerd'?" kai asked. "no, no. the one before that." the manager replied. seeing kai's confused look, the manager sighed as he motioned kai to come closer.

"you don't mind dating her." the manager whispered into kai's ears. shocked and startled, the make idol was left frozen in place with heat rising up his cheeks. if this was an anime, it would be as if his whole body started to turn bright red.

"i won't blame you though, she's hot as fuck." the manager whisper yelled. "shut up! you're indirectly catcalling her!" kai defended. smirking in victory, the manager replied, "just as i expected. you do have a crush on her. getting defensive now, are we?" he said.

"hyung shut the fuck up. if she hears you i'm screwed!" kai exclaimed.

laughing, the manager stated, "not even gonna deny it, are you?" he laughed. "even if i do, you wouldn't believe me so what's the point?" kai said in a defeated manner. "fair point, fair point. props to you on that, my guy." the manager replied while softly nodding.

sighing, the manager said, "go ask her out then. but make sure to not get caught." he encouraged.

"wait you won't tell anyone about this conversation we had, right?" kai asked cautiously. gasping, the manager replied, "of course not! after all, i'm your number one wingman, am i not?" he winked.

"hyung, have i mentioned you're my favorite manager?" kai asked. "um, no? this is the first time actually. and you only compliment me when something happens." he rolled his eyes.

"what? that's not true!" kai exclaimed.

"who is who's wingman?" a voice suddenly asked from behind the two males.

oh...

oh no..

—end of chapter fourteen
any of yall know ken kaneki
from tokyo ghoul? i love him
so fucking much dbjsbdjsb
have a great day, loves <3