Chapter 2

Brother & Sister Love
And shock for Dev.

At Afternoon
In hospital🏥

Sonakshi was talking with her last patient before lunch break.

Patient: Thank you Dr., for guiding me for my proper diet🥦🍎🥗🍌. If you didn't have help me then my health issues were increased.

Sonakshi: It's ok. It's my responsibility to treat the people.

Patient: Thank you Dr. Now let me take your leave.

The patient leaves her cabin and Sonakshi take a relief as it is lunch time.

Sonakshi's POV.

At last, it is lunch time and I can take break.
Today was a hectic morning. Today before my entry in my cabin there was a huge line in front of my cabin. I was literally shocked to see this as every day the people who comes to meet me was this much or little more than it for hole day, but today for morning only this much people and now I am pretty tired.
I don't know 🤷‍♀how will be after lunch break. Ufff!

POV Ends.

Sonakshi reaches the canteen and takes a seat near a table. That time Sonakshi's phone make a sound of ping with a message. Sonakshi takes her phone and sees a message from her brother.

Sonakshi: What happened to brother, that he messages me?

Message: Hey you ghost, how you dare to command Bhola Bro to throw water on me when I was sleeping? Once you come back home, I will show you how bad I am. 😠😠😠😠😠

Sonakshi starts laughing🤣😂🤣😂 after reading the message and everyone sees her as she was laughing as idiot. Sonakshi stops laughing after realising that she was laughing louder.

Sonakshi POV.

How idiot I am to laugh this loud that people was staring at me. But the message was funny. Really Bhola bro thrown water on Bhaiya, unbelievable. I thought Bhola bro will not do that he is scared of brother's anger. Yes, I and my Bhaiya get angry fast as we have little anger issue. No one can handle our anger rather than we each other. Only I can handle brother's anger, and only he can handle my anger. Brother have anger issues from childhood and it's from genetic but I have due to my past. Ufff my past I don't want to remember.
Ok, now let me reply his message.

Message: Hey brother, keep your useless anger in a side as it is of no use. Because you have done a mistake so it's your punishment. And how can you be anger and punish your lovely little princess. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺.

POV Ends.

Sonakshi send message like this.

Other Side

A man reads Sonakshi's message and smiles.

Man POV.

Sona! Really you know how to make your brother smile when he is anger on you. And that's why you are my weakness "My Princess👸" and you get escaped from my punishment with your puppy face. And at last, I get punishment from you. 😄😄😄😄. And I know what's my punishment for today and for what you are punishing me. Hmmm my luck what else I should say now.

POV ENDS.

Yes, you guess it right it's her brother.

He sends a message to her and gets back to his work.

At Hospital🏥

Sonakshi was having her lunch with her friend Aman and with some other friends. That time Sonakshi's phone make a sound of ping again with a message. Sonakshi takes her phone and sees a message from her brother again.

Message: Hey why I will get punishment? What I have done? 🤔🤔🤔.

Sonakshi smiles seeing the message as she knows that her brother knows that why he is getting punishment. Aman sees her smiling.

Aman: Why are you smiling Sonakshi?

Sonakshi type a message for her brother.

Message: The punishment is for not getting up early and not making breakfast for your Princess. 😤😤😤😤. And I am sad. Because I missed the movement when bro was throwing water on you. That's ok I will see it next time. 😁😁😁😂

Sonakshi sends the message and sees towards Aman.

Sonakshi: Oh, that's because my idiot brother sends me a message in which he was asking why I told Bhola bro to throw water on him while he was sleeping😴 and he is anger on me. That's it.

Aman: Hey really Bhola bro throw water on your brother?

Sonakshi says while controlling her laugh.

Sonakshi: Yes, you heard it right.

Everyone starts laughing😂🤣😂🤣 together listening to that. That time Sonakshi gets a message from her brother again.

Message: Ok fine. I will be there at home before you come and I will complete my punishment as my Princess orders. Happy!

Sonakshi reads it and smiles and replies.

Message: Yes, I am happy brother.

She sends the message.

Another message comes.

Message: Ok Bye I have work now. See you at 06:00 pm.

Sonakshi,
Message: Ok bye seeeee you at evening. And I Hate You 😁😁😁😁😁

Her brother's,
Message: But I Love You. 🥺🥺🥺😃😍😍🥰😘

At 04:30 pm
In I. D. COMPANY

Dev was working on his laptop when Tina enters.

Tina: May I come in Sir?

Dev: Yes Tina.

Tina: Sir Mr. Khanna has cancelled today's meeting.

Dev (in anger): What! Tina, what the hell are you talking?

Tina: Yes Sir. I am talking the truth. They cancelled the meeting and also, they didn't inform when will the meeting reschedule.

Dev: What the hell, it was an important project and how can they back out like this?

Tina (in bowed head): Sorry Sir. But we don't know. It was their decision to cancel. Maybe they cancelled due some important work and they will do the meeting some other day.

Dev: It can be possible. OK, now just contact them and ask if they want to do this meeting some other day or not?

Tina: Sorry Sir, but we can't contact them now. As the Secretary said that Mr. Khanna is busy and none can contact him now till he wants.

Dev:Ok fine. We can wait tell they give us any information.