Chapter 1

Dixit House

Girl: Maa where are you?

A sound🔊 comes from Kitchen.

Women: I am here Neha, in kitchen.

Neha goes to the Kitchen and sees Ishwari doing work.

Neha: Maa how many times we have told you not to work? You are not well and if brother sees you working then he will scold us and as well as to you.

Ishwari smiles.

Ishwari: Hey Neha, I get bored here without doing any work, at least let me do this.

Neha: Maa it is impossible to make you understand.

Neha shakes her head in no as it is impossible.

Other Side in a Room of Dixit House

There is a person getting ready. He is wearing his coat and goes near his dressing table and sets his hair seeing his reflection in the mirror. He wears his tie and wears his watch. At that time Ishwari shouts from down stairs.

Ishwari: Dev come fast breakfast is ready.

Yes, it's Dev.

Dev: Yes, maa coming one minute.

Dev comes down and takes his seat. After Dev get seated Neha, Riya and Nikki also get seated in their places. Ishwari served the food to all and get seated in her place. Ishwari sees that Dev is eating in hurry.

Ishwari: Dev slowly and carefully eat the food.)

Dev: Maa I don't have time I am getting late so I am eating in hurry, and also, I have an important meeting.)

Riya: Yes, Maa I am also getting late.

Dev: So now you remembered that there is an important meeting in office.

Riya smiles sheepishly and look at Dev.

Riya: Sorry brother I forgot that.

Dev: You're hopeless.

Dev shakes his head in no and everyone start giggling on it.

Ishwari: Dev today, your Mama ji, Mami ji and Vicky are coming.

Dev: I know Mom I will come fast from office.

Everyone finishes their breakfast and takes blessing for Ishwari and leaves for their respective works.

Other Side in A House

A girl is coming down from stairs with annoying face and is murmuring something to herself.

Girl: Ho no! When will brother learn to wake up early without calling him for getting up?

A servant comes near her and she stop near hall.

Servant: Sonakshi ji, Sir didn't wake up till now?

Yes, she is Sonakshi. Who is Annoyed by her brother.

Sonakshi: No Bhola bor. He is still sleeping and today I am not going to wake him up.

Bhola Bro started chuckle with her talks. Sonakshi see this and smiles.

Sonakshi: Ok Bhola bro, I am leaving for hospital🏥. And if brother ask, where I am then telling him that I left house because he was sleeping😴 till now. And tell him that I had my breakfast so he also eats breakfast and go to office.

Sonakshi was about to go out but stops in her way and turns back and sees Bhola Bhaiya.

Sonakshi: Bro, please wake him up after 15 minutes and if he doesn't wake up then throw some water💦 on his face.)

Bhola bro gets shocked😱 and gets scared of thinking about it.

Bhola: Sonakshi ji are you sure, he will fire me from my job if I will do that.

Sonakshi smiles seeing his scared face.

Sonakshi: Don't worry bro he will do nothing. And if he does something just tell him that I told you to do that. Ok!

Sonakshi leaves the house and reaches her hospital.

Other Side

I. D. COMPANY

Dev have reached his office and he is in his cabin. Dev's Personal Secretary comes in.

Anju Jadhav as Tina Singhal: Dev's Personal Secretary.

Tina: Good Morning Sir.

Dev: Good Morning Tina. Can you tell me, what's my today schedule?

Tina: Yes Sir. There is a meeting with Mr. Maheshwari at 11:30 am, then you have a meeting with the head members at 03:00 pm and an important meeting with Mr. Khanna at 05:00 pm.

Dev: Ok! And make sure there should be no any mistakes in the meeting of Mr. Khanna. This meeting is very important for us, if we lose this opportunity then the company will get a huge loss. So, make sure everything will be perfect.

Tina: Ok Sir.

Tina leaves the cabin and Dev continues his work and think about his important meeting with Mr. Khanna.