Important Details

Hey guys this is an important details about the chapters.
So please🙏 read it.

1) Dev's company name is I. D. COMPANY.

2) Neil's company name is N. S. COMPANY.

3) Neela Maa, Drishti, and Antia knows Sonakshi since childhood and Rakshit, and Rohit knows Sonakshi after their marriage with their wife's a.

4) Sonakshi keeps contacts through phone calls and messages with Drishti, Antia, Rakshit, and Rohit.

5) Sonakshi don't keeps contacts with Neela Maa since she left Pune, because of her past which hurts her.

6) Neil don't keeps much contacts with his father and his sister Mitali due to some problem, but keeps contacts with Neela Maa, Aarav, Drishti, Antia, Rakshit, and Rohit.

7) There is a friends group Sonakshi of  which includes all her friends and also Vicky.

8) There will be secret which includes Sonakshi's past, and Neil's life, etc.

9) Here all Dixit's, Sonakshi and her friends, Neil and his friends stays in Delhi.

10) Here Neil's parents, Mitali, Neela Maa, Drishti, Anita, Aarav, Rakshit and Rohit stays in Pune.

11) This story will mostly based on Dev and Sonakshi, other's will be supporting roles,. Neil will be half Main character.

12) The first character sketch which is give and Neil will be mostly shown. Others like friends of Neil, Sonakshi, Dev and Neil's parents, Mitali, Neela Maa, Drishti, Anita, Aarav, Rakshit and Rohit which stays in Pune will be shown sometimes where there is important.

13) Sonakshi's brother will be revealed later in chapter.

14) Neha and Riya are kind and educated and does work. Riya works in Dev company and knows Ali.

15) Nikki is still studying in college.

If there will be any important details to be know it will be upload during chapters.

🙂🙂☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺