Alexis whispered into his ear since its way too loud. Nate just gave him an 'ok' look and left without letting someone notice.

...

...

...

The bustling sound and cheery tone of the common town people was music to the ears, children chasing around with laughter and giggle made the capital so lively. Nate, who was just casually walking down the street wondered why he received many stares directed at him. He was now getting annoyed not until he realized he was wearing a very expensive clothing with the brooch with his family's emblem on it. He silently cursed himself and quickly trotted his way to an alley.

"I forgot I needed to change my clothes first so I can blend in"

He mumbled to himself and was about to walk away when a large and filthy hand grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Oi, oi, oi, I think we got some young master who lost his way here"

The man jokingly said as he sneers, earning an entertained giggle from behind him, maybe from his minions. Nate slapped the hand away from him giving him a menacing look and went on his way.

'Where do I get the clothes is the problem'

He mindlessly thought, the guys on the back who felt humiliated fumed in rage and attacked him as he bring out his ax weapon from behind him.

"You cocky lil' brat!"

The man charged at him head-on but Nate only looked at him nonchalantly, seeing this, the man even infused his ax with earth magic. But as soon as it made contact to Nate's clothes, the bracelet from his right hand and the necklace Asher gave reacted to the opponents killing intent, thus, with two powerful defensive jewelry, the man who started it all got his life taken away.

"Woah, I didn't think the necklace would go off"

He mumbled, taking note of what happened today as he fiddles with his necklace. With a dead stare, he looked at the cowering minions who had just started trembling at the sight, especially when they were stared at.

"You, give me that clothes underneath you"

The now cowering man, reluctantly gave him the clothing he bought for himself, they were about the same size despite the other being older. Of course it was unused, therefore, a good gentleman that he is, excluding the fact that he somehow partake in someones death, he paid them a good amount of money. Thank fully enough, the place where the scene happened was far from the main street, so he's safe from any charges.

'I'm surprised I didn't went bazooka and mindlessly killed them considering I was in a bad mood, I guess that's character development?'

Fully well dressed, he had blended well with the crowd and enjoyed the festival. He got to see a lot of new stuff he didn't know existed despite this world being a fantasy one. Like how there's a hologram powered by mana stones, and other modern stuffs.

'Now that I think about it, there seems to be lot of other races here, is there a special event or something?'

Other races mentioned were, elf race, demon race, specifically the Azryat demons, maybe from the wolf tribe? And of course, the famous dwarven race who specializes in blacksmiths. Nate can recognize them by focusing on their mana, every species can be determined by the colors of their mana.

The ones from the elven tribe tends to have light colored green as the color of their mana, being that they specialize more on nature related.

Demon races have light colored red as their dominant colors, since they specialize in dark arts.

'Anyways, I'm not here to lecture myself, let's just see where this guys are all heading'

Disclosing his interest to talk about the other races, he followed one of the few dwarves who're secretly trying not to get themselves noticed.

As the sun had already hid itself from the world, that's when Nate discretely followed them without getting himself discovered, he knows when to pull back when things go awry. When he thought things were going his way, that's when a crowd of people blocked his viewpoint preventing him to see which corner they left to.

He silently cursed at himself.

Dammit...

_________--________--________

A/n:

Yay, an update, finally... I've been cooped up in my room trying my best studying as a responsible student (except its not)

Anyways, there might be some parts where it doesn't make sense since I keep changing the point of view, and I didn't proof-read so there's that. Ciao.