It was also the day of Tsunade's coronation she looked impressive in donning the Hokage clothing. The crowd cheered wildly while Naruto and Kisara watched both thinking of different things.

Today Naruto left home as his wife said that she was going out shopping and will come back later.

He was at the hospital now talking to Gai.

"Is that for real" Gai nodded seriously "yes this operation is risky. It was a 50% chance but Tsunade said there is 60% chance now. Lee is willing to take it" Naruto smiled "that's great Gai!" the man nodded a bit happy "anyway Naruto I'm to discuss with you about your training"

Naruto now looked serious "I want to start it in a weeks' time" Naruto's eyes went wide "seriously!" Gai nodded "yes"

Naruto smiled.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Kurenai was in team 8 training ground as she huffed. There was Kunai all over the place as the woman was training vigorously.

"I managed to get this far. All I need is a little more" Kurenai gasped. Fighting Itachi made her realise her chance and ability in the art of illusions.

She needed to get stronger in order to protect Naruto she gritted her teeth as she remembered what Kisame said to her.

"Eh! You're really funny he is a jinchūriki"

"He is going to be the easiest one since out all of them, no one would care if he's gone"

Kurenai opened her eyes wide and restarted her training.

"I'm going to get stronger as well Naruto-Kun"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto was in the hospital rooftop as he laid on the floor looking in the sky. Things was going good for him, he could not wait to train with Gai next week.

Suddenly the door was slammed opened behind him as someone screamed in rage "DOBE!"

Naruto got up and turned around to see an enraged Sasuke.

Hokage office

Tsunade sat on her chair within her new office and looked through the closets it was a habit she always done when she saw a scroll raising her eyebrow she picked it up and read it.

Word by word made her shocked as she suddenly screamed "JIRAIYA!"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Sasuke was on his bed with Sakura who prepared some chopped up apples for him "here you go Sasuke-Kun"

The Uchiha ignored her "where is Naruto" he murmured getting her attention. He needed to see him as Naruto was all he thought about.

"Naruto I don't know, he was here to see Lee" Sakura said disappointed that he was not here to see Sasuke she would need to tell Kakashi-Sensei later on.

"Where is he now?" Sakura being oblivious said one time saw Naruto run up to the roof and thought he was on the roof.

"Sasuke-Kun here is some apples please take...." She was interrupted as Sasuke slapped her hand away and got up smashing the plates which fell to the floor. "Leave me alone!" he then with anger walked towards the rooftops.

Sakura was shocked to what happened had her eyes wide.

"Oh no! Sasuke-Kun is going to fight Naruto!" Sakura got up and ran.

Hospital rooftop

Naruto noticed the Uchiha anger was walking towards him and sighed "I don't want any trouble Sasuke so leave me alone" Sasuke growled "why.."