Kakashi had a lazy expression "I'm so sorry Tsunade-Sama" the woman scowled and shook her head "now where is that student of yours"

"Sasuke is with Sakura who is tending to his needs" the Senju nodded as she knew Naruto was outside waiting for her. She basically ordered him to stay with her for the day.

"Kakashi I hoped you learned your lesson" the man just scratched the back of his head and chuckled.

"Go rest understand I'll need to speak with you in regards of something" Tsunade looked serious making the Hatake nod.

"I understand Tsunade-Sama"

Tsunade nodded and then left. As she went outside Naruto was waiting. Thus they walked together.

"Alright the final patient and then I'll need you at my office someone is already waiting" Naruto smiled and nodded. The Uzumaki noticed her stressed and asked whats wrong.

"It's hard to adjust becoming Hokage" Naruto nodded "if you don't want to do it nobody can force you" Tsunade smiled at his concern "thanks for the concern but I feel it's the right time becoming one"

"Is it about those two" Tsunade nodded "I feel like they are proud of me" Naruto smiled "You are right it was their dream and seeing someone they hugely respect and love become it was like they fulliflled their dream as well" Tsunade's eyes went wide then she smiled brightly "thank you Naruto" the Uzumaki nodded "no problem"

The two no reached Uchiha Sasuke's room and Tsunade whispered to him "meet me on my office I'll handle it from here" Naruto nodded his thanks and left.

"Naruto wait!" Naruto stopped and turned around as Tsunade threw a scroll at him smiling "I don't think this can wait till later at the office. Congratulations" Naruto just nodded and Tsunade went inside the room as all he heard was Sakura's voice saying Tsunade's name.

Pocketing the scroll Naruto went home.

Naruto's apartment complex

Getting inside his apartment Naruto smiled too see Kisara come out the living room.

"Naruto I'm glad you're here" Naruto smiled as his wife hugged him she looked at the scroll he was holding "whats that" Naruto shrugged "I don't know but I got this from Tsunade"

"Tsunade" Kisara blinked

"Yeah she is going to be the new Godaime Hokage" Naruto smiled as Kisara took his scroll "lets check what this contains" walking to the living room Kisara opened it which poofed.

Once the smoke disappeared Naruto's eyes went wide and Kisara smiled.

It was a Chunin vest and a note that said congratulations by Jiraiya and Tsunade.

"Well done Naruto-Kun" Kisara clasped her hands together feeling very happy.

"Wh...what I can't believe it" Naruto looked surprised as Kisara hugged him "well believe it we are going to celebrate" Naruto brightened up "yeah lets"

Kisara nodded "let's order" Naruto shook his head "no let's go to the emerald leaf instead!" Kisara's eyes went wide she liked going to that place "really" Naruto nodded "yep! Masako promised me"

"I'll get dressed" Naruto nodded "yeah let's go right away"

1 day later

A day has passed and Kakashi was released from the hospital. Sasuke regained conciousnee but was told to stay because he was still being watched by Tsunade.

Naruto and Kisara enjoyed themselves in the emerald leaf with Masako who was surprised but nevertheless was happy for her favourite blond. Kisara and Naruto enjoyed a nice day together thus leading to a hot night as well.