Gangsta Kiyo

This an AU.

"This bitch thinks he can beat us just by having 50 more members?!", Ryueen roared.

Kiyotaka had just entered the room and was a little surprised to see Ryuuen's outburst. Around him sitting in lavish leather sofas were Albert Yamada, Daichi Ishizaki, Ibuki Mio, and Hiyori Shiina. Hiyori had a small frown on her face after hearing Ryuuen's shouting but immediately went back to the book in her hand. She was used to the loud noises.

They were in a secret room that at the back of a bar owned by them. It served as a base of operations for their gang of thugs. There main source of revenue was from organized crime. Steal large quantities of shipments from the ships in Tokyo bay in bulk and sell it for much less. Gradually in just three years, all of the stores in Tokyo had submitted to them giving them money in return for protection from other gangs.

Each and every person in this room were already millionaires at the age of 21. After a recap by Albert he learned that Hosen, leader of their rival gang had started to threaten their businesses with his own racket and had now, gathered up a force of a 150 people to  fight against them. He had sent an ultimatum to them.

Ryuuen was now on his on his feet, "I wwear to god , we can beat him with just 50 fighters from our side! Who does he think he is, that mother-"

He was cut short  by a kick in the back of the knee by none other than Shiina. He immediately fell onto one knee with a sharp gasp. "What the-"

"Language, idiot", she growled before returning to her book.

"My apologies mama", he said in a apologetic tone. 

Kiyotaka decided to speak up, "Where do we fight and when?".

"Tokyo Football Stadium, tomorrow night", Ibuki replied.

He thought for a while and he turned to Ryuuen, "Say, we can beat 150 people with our 50 right?".

Everyone turned to look at him with an inquisitive look. Ryuuen being Ryuuen had a mad grin on his face. They were both thinking the same thing and had both arrived at the same plan.

"Call Akito", he said. His classmate who was not present right now, was one of the heads of the organized crime side of their gang. He lived with his parents who would not take kindly if he came home with bruises after a gang fight. He was going to be instrumental in dealing a lethal blow to Hosen from which he could never come back from.

 ▢▢▢

Hosen was waiting for his self-proclaimed rivals to arrive at the stadium. He was standing in the middle of the pitch. with all 156 of his underlings who were slightly nervous even after knowing they had the number's advantage. They were rightfully so.

Everyone had heard the rumors about the leaders of the KKY gang.

Ryuuen, was dubbed 'The Motherf'cker' by everyone who had fought him. He was a seriously strong man who fought as if he had nothing to lose and employed many tricks and strategies whilst fighting. He had as many underhanded techniques as Hosen did nose hairs.

 Albert, 'The Undertaker' was a person even Hosen would not even fight against. Towering over you, the foreign-descent black man would hit you with punches in your face that would still hurt a week after the 'fight', if it could even called one.

Lastly 'The Nameless Monster', who wore a mask so as to not reveal his identity to the outside world. He was a different breed from everyone else. He was not as strong as Albert nor was he as vicious as Ryuuen but could take down anyone in seconds. With inhuman precision he could hit critical spots like the liver or neck and be onto his next opponent.