Chapter five: A Messy Halloween.

CW: Alcohol, Drugs (Marijuana), an injury, mentions of vomit, strong language, mentions of sex? lol

It had been a week since you went to Eren's house.

The week passed by quickly. You sat with Eren and his friends every day at lunch, and during some classes as well. You even began to take the train with him—that's if he was going back home, of course.

The week after, on Thursday, you got your grade on your physics assignment. You did well. Eren managed to help, instead of just letting you copy off his work. You appreciate the effort he put in to help you—and you, of course, excitedly thanked him after catching him by the locker room.

The day after, Friday, you, Connie, and Eren present your group project. Everything went smoothly, and you left Professor Hange, pleased.

The next week, you got to know Eren more. You noticed he began to take the train in the mornings more frequently and sat with you almost every day. He'd start up a conversation with you when he saw you by the lockers. He'd tell you embarrassing stories about Jean, Marco, and he'd surprisingly talk to you about his mother.

Three weeks after Eren's house.

Sunday, October 31st.

Your Sunday was slow, as always—but instead of lying around the house all day doing nothing, you spent time preparing yourself to go out.

You were fresh out of the shower—a few water droplets slid down your skin as you began to dress. You put on regular sweats and began to prepare your bags.

You take out your costume and neatly put it inside your bag. Your perfume, earrings, makeup, and hairstyling tools quickly followed afterward.

As you were putting your shoes on, you heard your phone buzz.

'I'm outside.' Hitch texted.

You finish tying your shoes, grab everything you need, and go downstairs.

"Mum, Hitch's waiting for me outside." you walk towards her and wrap your arms around her warm body.

"Remember, if you need anything, please call," she holds your face in her hands. "And please don't go out and about in the city too late at night."

"Yes mum, I know. It's a house party, don't worry." you walk over to your dad, who gives you a small lecture, and finally make it outside.

"Took you long enough," Hitch hooked her arm with yours and led you towards the Uber that was parked on your driveway.

"You know how they are. I'm surprised they even let me go in the first place." you look at her.

"They had to let you free at some point, right?" she softly bumped you.

You sigh. "Yeah, tonight's gonna be fun!"

The ride was slow. Horns were pushed and profanities were spat out on a few occasions. It was around 19:00 when you arrived at Historia's neighborhood.